Tips For Making Franks Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Choose your Franks® RedHot sauce depending on how spicy you like your dip. If you like it spicy, Franks® RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is the right sauce for you. If you like it milder, pick Franks® RedHot Buffalo Wing Sauce.
- Chicken is easier to shred when its slightly warm. Let it cool a bit after cooking, then shred it once its cool enough to handle.
- Remember to stir the dip after baking. Stirring it while its hot will make it smooth and creamy.
Need another hot dip idea? Try this Spinach Artichoke Dip!
Sweepstakes Timing: September 14 October 28
- One Grand Prize: The Ultimate Home Gate. Prize includes the following:
- One 60 Big Screen TV. ARV $800. Brand and model to be determined by the Sponsor at its sole discretion.
- One Weber® Grill. ARV $700
- One $100 Fanatics® Gift Card. ARV $100. Terms and conditions of the gift card apply.
Total ARV of this prize package $1,600.
- Four Second Prizes: Each winner will receive the following:
- One Weber® Grill. ARV $700
- One $100 Fanatics® Gift Card. ARV $100. Terms and conditions of the gift card apply.
Total ARV of each prize package $800.
LIMIT: One prize per person or household.
Can I Make This In Advance
Yes! If you want to get a head start, you can prep the chicken mixture and spread into your baking dish. At this point, cover with plastic wrap or aluminum foil and store in the fridge until the next day.
About 45 minutes to 1 hour before you want to serve, make your crumb topping, sprinkle over the dip and bake in a preheated oven as directed.
What Is Buffalo Chicken Dip
If you favor Buffalo Wings, a chicken dip is relatively close. All the wing flavors from Franks Red Hot Sauce only in chicken form like a dip.
What is Buffalo Chicken Dip Made Of? This recipe is made with cream cheese, creamy ranch dressing, Franks Red Hot sauce, canned chicken, , and grated cheese. Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe that gets transferred into a baking dish and baked until sizzling hot.
Ingredients for Buffalo Chicken Dip:
- Franks Original Red Hot Sauce- the original kind.
- Cream cheese- use a block of cream cheese, not the spreadable ones.
- Creamy Ranch Dressing- I used Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing, Original.
- Chicken- you can use any type of cooked chicken. Thighs or chicken breasts. Pre-packaged or grilled.
- Cheese- use whatever kind of melting cheese you have, preferably grated. I typically have Mozzarella, Monterey Jack Cheese, or Cheddar cheese on hand. Mix or Match or buy cheese blends that melt seamlessly like provolone.
There is no need for additional spices or seasonings. This dip has tons of flavor!
Recommended Reading: Where To Buy Rao’s Pasta Sauce
Can You Freeze Buffalo Chicken Dip
Buffalo chicken dip takes minutes to whip up! However, if your planning ahead and dont want to get the mixer dirty heres how you can freeze Buffalo Chicken Dip.
How To Freeze Buffalo Dip: Prepare buffalo chicken dip as directed only DO NOT bake. Transfer dip into a freezer zip-lock bag and freeze. When ready to use thaw and bake as directed.
To Reheat: Thaw dip and bake as directed.
I do not recommend freezing already baked buffalo chicken dip as the more you reheat buffalo sauce the more prone itll be to separate and get greasy.
Franks Redhot Recipes: Buffalo Chicken Dip With Boomer Esiason
Its championship week of the NFL playoffs and now is the time to break out the best dishes for the biggest games of the year! If youre looking to spice up your menu both literally and figuratively for these games, look no further than this delicious Franks RedHots Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe.
This recipe is so good, it got NFL legend and CBS Sports NFL analyst Boomer Esiason back into the kitchen with host Nick Stevens and chef Jennifer Ophir to show you how to make this delectable dip.
For a full list of ingredients, check out the list below, or
And, make sure to watch the video above to see exactly how its done!
Don’t Miss: Where To Buy Rao’s Sauce
My Family Loves This Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
If you like buffalo wings in traditional buffalo wing style, heres a recipe for you!
My friend, Morgan, had been talking about this dip for quite some time before I actually asked her for the recipe. And when my sisters family was here over Thanksgiving weekend, I decided to give it a shot. After feeding the kids lunch, Blake and I sat down with Jessica and her husband, Scott, to a big bowl of this dip and a variety of dippers. Thats all I made for our big kids lunch. And we were happy as all get-out. It was every bit as delicious as Morgan had described, and we devoured it in no time.
What Type Of Buffalo Sauce Is Best For Buffalo Chicken Dip
Do you know about Franks RedHot sauce? Its what gives this dip its buffalo wing sauce flavor. And it is awesome! Ive always been accustomed to the Tabasco style hot sauce, and truthfully, Im not the biggest of fans. Then a friend turned me on to Franks, and our family has made this our condiment of choice. We dash this bright and flavorful sauce on eggs, frozen pizza, and macaroni and cheese.
This dip could easily be enjoyed any time of year. But whats stopping you from trying it out this week?! Impress your family and friends at your New Years celebration. Youll be crowned their 2011 hero.
Recommended Reading: Texas Pete Hot Sauce Recipe
Frank’s Redhot Original Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce
Franks RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce is made with a premium blend of aged cayenne peppers to add a kick of heat and whole lot of flavor to your favorite foods. Bring the heat to wings, chicken sandwiches, buffalo chicken dip, eggs — put that $#!t on everything!
Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt and Garlic Powder.
How Much Does Instacart Delivery Or Pickup Cost
- Delivery fees start at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35. Fees vary for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35.
- Service fees vary and are subject to change based on factors like location and the number and types of items in your cart. Orders containing alcohol have a separate service fee.
- Tipping is optional but encouraged for delivery orders. It’s a great way to show your shopper appreciation and recognition for excellent service. 100% of your tip goes directly to the shopper who delivers your order.
- There may be a “pickup fee” on your pick up order that is typically $1.99 for non-Express members. Express membership waives this like it would a delivery fee.
- Pick up orders have no service fees, regardless of non-Express or Express membership.
You May Like: Lemongrass Basil Simmer Sauce
Franks Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
There are certain recipes that exemplify the best in party food. Franks® RedHot Buffalo Chicken Dip is one of them. Franks® RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce was the original sauce used to create Buffalo wings back in 1964, and it brings the perfect blend of flavor and heat to this dip.
I havent met anyone yet who doesnt love this simple combination of Franks® RedHot, shredded chicken, cream cheese, ranch dressing, and blue cheese crumbles.
Ingredients in Franks RedHot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Its a perfect recipe for creating The Ultimate HomeGate during football season. No one wants to be stuck in the kitchen when their team makes a big play. With this quick mix & bake recipe, youll be free to cheer for your team .
The dip is ready for the oven!
Its fun to host fall get-togethers when you can have your dip and eat it too. It gets even better when you enter the Ultimate HomeGate Sweepstakes here to win prizes like a big screen TV, a brand new grill, and gift cards!
Great ideas for homegating
Ingredients In Franks Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Cream Cheese – make sure that the cream cheese is softened. If you forget to pull it out to room temperature ahead of time, you can transfer it into a microwave-safe container and warm for 10 seconds at a time in the microwave.
- Sour Cream – full fat or lite will work.
- Franks Red Hot Sauce – you can use another brand of hot sauce if youd like, but this is the classic for buffalo chicken!
- Chicken – you can use any type of cooked chicken that you want. You can pre-cook chicken breast, use rotisserie chicken or even leftover chicken that you might have around.
- Shredded Cheese – we use a mixture of mozzarella and Pepper Jack cheese, but you could easily substitute Monterey Jack.
- Ranch Powder – you can find Ranch dressing powder in the salad dressing section at your grocery store.
- Blue Cheese Crumbles – any type of blue cheese crumbles will work. If you arent a fan, you can skip this!
- Bacon Bits – this is an optional garnish, but tastes so good! Its simple to make your own, or you can purchase them from the store.
- Ritz Crackers – any similar buttery crackers will work. You want to crush these into small pieces.
- Parmesan Cheese – any grated or shredded Parmesan cheese will work.
- Butter – this should be melted and mixed into the crackers and Parmesan cheese to make your crumb topping. Salted or unsalted will both work – its up to you and how salty you like things.
Don’t Miss: Texas Pete Recipes
This Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip Is Incredibly Easy To Make Highly Addictive And The Perfect Appetizer For Your Next Tailgate Party
This recipe combines rotisserie chicken, cream cheese, Bleu Cheese dressing, Franks hot sauce, and cheddar cheese for one incredible appetizer! Its like eating Buffalo Chicken Wings without the mess.
Make this for your friends and family and they will never stop talking about it. Just dont be surprised when they ask you to make it again and again and again. It is THE dip.
Want to save this recipe? Enter your email below and we’ll send the recipe straight to your inbox!
Fortunately for us, its also surprisingly easy to make. Especially when you use store-bought rotisserie chicken
More About Chicken With Franks Hot Sauce Recipes
FRANK’S RED HOT BUFFALO DRUMSTICKS RECIPE – RECIPEZAZZ.COM
- Bake for 45 minutes or until fully cooked and very crispy, turn a couple of times. Check that they are cooked
- Mix together the hot sauce and butter, toss the wings to coat – return to oven for up to 15 minutes or until the sauce looks heavenly on the drumsticks
EASY BUTTERMILK AND FRANKS RED HOT SAUCE MARINATED
FromCuisineCategoryServingsEstimated Reading Time
FRANKS REDHOT BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP – FOOD CHANNEL
FromCuisineTotal TimeEstimated Reading Time
BASIC FRANK’S BUFFALO WINGS RECIPE
10 BEST CHICKEN FRANKS HOT SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
BUFFALO CHICKEN NUGGETS | FRANK’S RED HOT SAUCE | SALT …
- Place chicken in mixing bowl with hot sauce and let marinate for at least 1 hour in refrigerator, or overnight in preparing in advance.
- Set up breading station consisting of bowl of flour, bowl of beaten eggs and bowl of breadcrumbs with added seasoning.
ONE POT SHREDDED CHICKEN IN BUFFALO SAUCE – SPEND WITH PENNIES
FRANK’S RED HOT ORIGINAL BUFFALO CHICKEN WINGS – JAMIE GELLER
BUFFALO CHICKEN STUFFED SHELLS RECIPE WITH FRANK’S HOT SAUCE
BUFFALO CHICKEN THIGHS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Don’t Miss: Where To Buy Rao’s Sauce
Freezing And Storing Instructions
Freezing and storing. This dip is not meant for freezing and should be consumed right away or kept in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. If you freeze it, it will lose its texture, separation will occur and the flavor may become watery.
Reheat in a baking dish or same skillet in the oven at 400 F until warm. You can also reheat it in a heat-safe bowl in the microwave but oven will be better for texture and flavor. Add extra cheddar or shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
Frank’s Redhot Buffalo Style Frozen Chicken Dip
Whatever your game, bring on the flavor with Franks RedHot Buffalo Chicken Dip, a frozen dip of white meat hormone-free chicken, cream cheese and Franks RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce. Ready to serve in minutes, its perfect for snacking or spur-of-the-moment parties.
You May Like: Rao’s Marinara Keto
How Do You Keep Buffalo Chicken Dip From Separating
Like Butter, you want to avoid overheating or excessive reheating sessions. I like to blend the ingredients together to achieve the smoothest and creamiest results. Dumping all the ingredients together also results in fast fat separation as the ingredients were not properly blended in. As of a result the longer you bake a Buffalo dip the more youll start noticing red grease separate from the dip.
Although my buffalo dip recipe doesnt call for butter, Franks Red Hot Sauce has butter so its prone to happen in most recipes regardless, if not managed properly. Word of advice, mix the cream cheese first then add the ranch dressing and hot sauce. Fold in the chicken and cheese then bake up to 15 minutes.
Whats Good With Buffalo Dip
Dips are great with perhaps any fried food or crispy chips or veggie. It tastes amazing with carrot sticks, cucumbers, and celery sticks. It brings your favorite potato and tortilla chips to a whole new level, as well! Lastly, who can say no to pretzels, Saltine crackers, Ritz crackers, and toasted bread dipped in this rich and flavorful dressing?
It also makes an excellent grilled cheese sandwich. Its your favorite childhood meal with a bit of a kick!
2 1/2cupsrotisserie chicken
2 packages cream cheese
1cupBlue Cheese dressing
3/4cupFranks Original Red Hot Sauce
1 1/2cupsshredded Cheddar cheese
Celery sticks, carrot sticks, tortilla chips, potato chips, crunchy bread pieces
Read Also: Texas Pete Hot Sauce Recipe
Spicy Grilled Chicken Breasts
A quick , tasty and spicy grilled chicken dish. Tastes best when done on a bbq, but just as tasty on an indoor grill. For more spice, use Frank’s Extra Hot or sprinkle some cayenne pepper over the breasts.
Provided by Nat5963
|4 boneless skinless chicken breasts|
|1/2 cup frank red hot sauce|
- Coat both sides of chicken breasts in Frank’s Red Hot.
- Sprinkle both sides generously with garlic powder.
- Sprinkle both sides with black pepper.
- Let stand in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Spray grill with oil.
- Preheat on high for 10 minutes.
- Transfer chicken breasts to grill with tongs and cook for 7-10 minutes on each side until done.
- Baste with hot sauce while cooking for more flavour.
How To Make Buffalo Chicken Dip
Read Also: What Alfredo Sauce Is Keto Friendly
Franks Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Ever wished you could eat buffalo chicken wings without all of the mess? Now you can! This Franks Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe is packed full of chicken, Franks Red Hot Sauce, sour cream, 4 types of cheese and topped with a buttery cracker crust.
Its simple to throw together, reheats perfectly and tastes amazing with all sorts of dippers. You can even make it ahead of time and bake later, or freeze if you actually have enough left over .
This is the best dip to bring to a potluck or game day get together because it travels super well and absolutely everybody raves about it. Its a win-win! Bring along a bag of tortilla chips, a box of crackers or some raw veggies and you will be good to go.
Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip
by · This post contains affiliate links ·
Theres nothing better to enjoy this Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip for Game Day! A perfect combination of Frank’s Hot sauce, cream cheese, ranch seasoning, Cheddar cheese, and tender shredded chicken. All these ingredients combined and baked make the best dip for a party night with family and friends. Making a double batch is highly recommended!
Also Check: Where To Buy Rao’s Sauce
Gluten Free Chicken Recipes
- Try my Homemade Buffalo Sauce instead of Hot sauce
- Cream cheese – if you want to go for a really low calorie here, use small curd cottage cheese instead. The texture will be different though.
- Cheddar – 1 ½ cup of cheddar is more than enough for a creamy and cheesy dip but for a healthier option skip the top layer and the blue cheese!
- Temperature matters – allow all the cold ingredients to come to room temperature, it will ensure that everything is combined easily once warm and baked through.
- Frank’s red hot sauce – I used the original plain red hot sauce from Frank’s but for milder flavor use the same or other brand’s Buffalo hot sauce.
Note: Nutrition information is estimated and varies based on the products used.
Full Nutrition Disclaimer can be found here.