Making Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce
Ingredients Needed For Garlic Bread:
- French bread I usually use the fluffy stuff here but the denser stuff will be great too, you just may not need to use all the butter mixture since sometimes the loaves arent as big.
- Butter I like to use salted butter but unsalted will work too youll just need to season the mixture with salt.
- Garlic Ive found 3 garlic cloves to be a good amount but if you like it less garlicky you can even start with 1.
- Freshly ground black pepper you know the Italian restaurants that serve fresh bread with olive oil and pepper for dipping? Weirdly enough pepper just makes bread taste better sometimes.
- Fresh herbs these are optional. I like a blend of parsley, basil and oregano. You can use 1 kind or all 3. Dried herbs work too.
Homemade Garlic Butter Sauce
Easy Garlic Butter Sauce is made with just a few ingredients and couldnt be simpler to whip up. Its the perfect way to amp up your favorite recipes like steak, chicken, fish, shrimp or a massive pile of vegetables.
Ive told you before but Ill tell you again.Im a lover of butter. I just think that butter makes everything better.like bacon.but better than bacon. I know there are some of you who agree with me but how handy is it to reach in the fridge and pull out a stick of butter to plop on top of a pile of broccoli. Bacon cant do that.
Bacon is a little fussy, whereas, butter is so not in any way. Its like my best girlfriend.always available when you need her, understanding of your needs and can make any situation infinitely better.
Ive been known to overdo it with the butter but really.can you overdo it with butter? I think not and thats why Im sharing my favorite EASY sauce recipe with you today.starring BUTTER. This Easy Garlic Butter Sauce recipe is totally magical in that it comes together in just a few minutes with ingredients you already have lurking in your kitchen.
You May Like: Texas Pete Hot Sauce Recipe
Tips For The Garlic Butter Keto Bread Recipe
This easy keto skillet garlic bread is no-hassle, totally addictive and you can have it ready to go in less than 40 minutes. Here are a few tips to make the best keto bread ever:
- Use a low moisture part-skim mozzarella. Regular mozzarella has a lot of moisture and can make the dough soggy in the end.
- Trying using an aluminum-free baking powder so you avoid a metallic taste in the keto bread.
- You can make the dough using a food processor.
- If you do not want a pull-apart bread, you can make these as separate individual keto bread rolls. Count a few minutes less for the baking time.
Tips For Making This Bread:
- You can use fresh garlic with this. One or two cloves will work. Just make sure it is finely minced. It’s not fun to bite into a big ole chunk of garlic.
- Short on time? You can microwave this bread too. The bread won’t be crispy like making it in the oven though. Don’t wrap the bread in foil. Microwave half a loaf at a time. Lay pieces side by side on a microwave-safe plate Cover bread slices with a paper towel and microwave on medium for about 2-3 minutes.
Don’t Miss: Where To Buy Rao’s Sauce
White Sauce Pasta With Garlic Butter And Cheese Bread Step By Step
The pungent garlic notes in ramps make them the perfect accompaniment for any pasta dish. Real alfredo should never include cream the silky sauce is the result of an emulsion between the grated cheese, melted butter, and starchy pasta. This Garlic Butter Sauce uses real butter and fresh garlic. It is an easy sauce that will turn a boring dish into something special. Use it as a dip for pizza, toss it with pasta, drizzle it over shrimp or lobster.
Can You Freeze Garlic Butter
Yes, you can freeze our garlic butter recipe. Just as if you were storing it in the refrigerator, add it to an airtight container and store it in the freezer labeled with the freezing date. When ready to enjoy, you can take it straight out of the freezer and toss it in with whatever meal youre making for quick & easy flavor!
We recommend freezing for no more than 2 months, but can guarantee you will enjoy it all before then.
If youre taking our garlic butter recipe out of the freezer for bread, we recommend microwaving it on the lowest power setting for 15 seconds.
You May Like: Rao Sauce On Sale
Garlic Butter Sauce Ingredients
Dairy: I used unsalted butter, but you can use ghee or salted butter if you prefer.
Pro tip: I recommend unsalted butter so you can control the saltiness of the sauce. If you have salted butter, that is fine too, you just might want to use less salt later.
Herbs & spices: garlic, freshly chopped parsley, fresh cracked black pepper, and salt. I recommend using fresh herbs and spices to bring out the best flavor possible.
You can also swap out the herbs for different flavors. I love making a basil butter sauce with fresh chopped basil. If you want to make a lemon butter sauce, just add fresh squeezed lemon juice right before serving.
Pro tip: try adding a few red pepper flakes for a little heat.
*for a detailed list of ingredients and measurements, scroll down to find the recipe card.
How To Make Garlic Butter Sauce
You can, literally, whip up this easy Garlic Butter Sauce recipe in just a few minutes. Its a great way to add some flair to a dinner party menu without having to go overboard. You can serve this garlic butter sauce with seafood, steak, chicken, vegetables, fish, shrimp.basically, whatever is on the menu you can serve with Garlic Butter.
Heres how to make it:
I love to drizzle this garlic butter over steak or a juicy burger
You can also use it as a Garlic Butter Dipping Sauce for your bread or pizza crust
Recommended Reading: Texas Pete Hot Sauce Recipe
How To Use Garlic Butter For Garlic Bread
- Heat the garlic butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat for about 3 minutes.
- Split a large 12 1/2-ounce loaf of crusty Italian or French bread in half and place it on a baking sheet, cut-side up. Place the bread under the broiler on high until it is toasted and golden brown, about 2 minutes. Watch carefully.
- Generously brush the bread with the garlic butter mixture and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley.
- If desired, sprinkle with a few tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese. Return the bread to the broiler for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Remove, cut into wedges, and enjoy.
How To Make Garlic Bread Sauce
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TeamPizza #CB #CollectiveBias
Watching the football game at my home is more than sitting in front of a television screaming and rooting your team on. Its about the food, family, and fun. I like to make easy recipes that the entire family can enjoy without having to spend a lot of time in the kitchen so I can spend more time enjoying the day with my family. I decided to serve up a tasty appetizer, dinner, and dessert with very little effort although it is packed with flavor. I went to Target and picked up a Red Baron Pizza, an Edwards Pie, and ingredients to make an easy Garlic Bread and Garlic Butter Sauce.
Reading: how to make garlic bread sauce
When I was a kid, I enjoyed pushing my parents buttons and seeing what I could get away with.
My dad was part of a football pool at work and he brought one of the slips home for me to pick the teams for him. I was excited to try my hand at football picks and made my choices, I proudly handed the slip back to him, feeling confident that my teams are sure to win. When he inspected my choices, he became pretty upset when he found out I had chose his favorite teams competitor as the winner in that weekends game. He insisted I changed it and being as headstrong as I was and still am, I refused and reminded him that he let me choose and that was my choice.
Recommended Reading: Texas Pete Hot Sauce Recipe
Toasty Or Soft Garlic Bread
The methods for making toasty garlic bread or soft garlic bread are slightly different:
- Crispy, toasty garlic bread gets sliced in half down its length, spread with butter and garlic, and then baked open-faced in the oven. Broil it at the end for extra crispiness.
- Soft garlic bread gets sliced like an accordion , then slather the butter mixer between the slices. Wrap the bread up in foil, then bake. This will keep the bread soft while infusing garlicky-butter into each slice.
Connect With Savor The Best:
Get free recipes and exclusive content
Welcome to Savor the Best, a from-scratch food blog with a focus on ancient grains, bold flavors and innovative recipes. We believe nutritious, wholesome food doesnt have to sacrifice flavor. Celebrate our passion for real food with real flavor. Read More
On occasion, Savor the Best is compensated through the use of affiliate links, product reviews, and sponsored posts. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Thank you for your support.
Also Check: Texas Pete Hot Wing Recipes
What To Use On
Garlic butter sauce is versatile and goes with a lot of food. From shrimp to steak, fish, and more. Below are some recommendations.
Fish – Use on white fish like cod, haddock. Air fryer fish.
Shrimp – Use on shrimp and prawns.
Bread – Use on bread to make garlic bread.
Potatoes– Pour on mashed potatoes. It’s also good with Roast potatoes and Parmentier potatoes.
How To Mince Garlic
There are several ways to mince raw garlic. The most common way to mince garlic is to chop it with a knife repeatedly until you have very fine pieces. Hand chopping is convenient and all you need is a knife. But if youre looking for a really nice garlicky flavor, a microplane will do a better job.
A microplane will create wonderful bits of garlic that look almost pureed. Smaller bits of garlic will infuse more evenly into the butter. That means more garlic flavor.
If you dont have a microplane but still want the incredible flavor that it can provide, then you can use a garlic press or a mortar and pestle. Technically a garlic press or mortar will crush garlic rather than mince it. But the result will be the same: more garlic flavor.
Don’t Miss: Where To Buy Rao’s Sauce
Ingredients Of White Sauce Pasta With Garlic Butter And Cheese Bread
Use to make macaroni or cauliflower cheese. Keep whisking fast as the butter melts and the mixture comes to the boil the flour will disappear and the sauce will begin to thicken. Flavorful, insanely delicious pasta with white wine and garlic white sauce and roasted Brussels sprouts. *Nutrition information is a rough estimate calculated without additional toppings . *To make garlic bread spread vegan butter and minced garlic onto. Herby Pasta with Garlic and Green Olives.
We Appreciate Your Support
This post may contain affiliate links. Life Currents participates in different affiliate programs. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information see here.
Please let me know if you have any questions about this recipe. I read all the comments myself and I try to help as soon as I can. I have readers from all levels of comfort and experience in the kitchen on my site, and Ive tried to answer some of your questions already in the post. But if Ive missed anything, please feel free to leave a comment and ask.
You May Like: Where To Buy Rao’s Sauce
Easy Garlic Butter Sauce Recipe
My Garlic Butter Sauce recipe is the key to taking any recipe over the top! Make this easy sauce recipe in one bowl using 3 ingredients. Garlic herb butter complements bread, vegetables, meat, pizza, seafood anything you can think of!
Try all your favorite recipes with our flavored garlic butter recipe. Its keto-friendly and gluten-free!
Garlic butter sauceDoes it really get any better than a good homemade garlic butter? You will want to add it to EVERYTHING, trust me!
This recipe is so simple but adds a special touch to any meal no matter what protein youre cooking. We love it for everything from meat and seafood to bread and vegetables.
The best part about making homemade butter with garlic is that it really is as simple as it sounds it only uses three easy ingredients!
You can make this easy recipe as either a solid compound butter to top steaks, bread, and more, or use it as a sauce for recipes like pasta or as a dip. Its the perfect recipe if youre on a keto meal plan- its keto-friendly and makes every meal taste incredible!
How Can You Use Garlic Butter Sauce
Oh, my! The ideas are endless. Be creative and enjoy this flavorful sauce. When it cools and becomes thicker, it can be spread on sourdough bread and toasted under the broiler. Or, spread it on storebought bread to make some amazing garlic bread.
This garlic butter sauce is versatile enough for all types of diets. It is gluten-free, low carb, and keto-friendly.
- Tossed with pasta
- A finishing garlic butter sauce for steak
- Sautéed with sea scallops or fish fillets
- Mixed with hot rice or quinoa
- A dipping sauce for shrimp or bread
Since I brought up shrimp then here is a little side note. If you want to know how to make shrimp, check out this post for creamy garlic butter shrimp pasta. We show you a picture in that post of what overcooked shrimp looks like and explain how easy it is to cook shrimp .
You May Like: Texas Pete Hot Sauce Recipe