What If I Also Want A Spicy Bbq Sauce Recipe
Personally, I like to balance the sweet bbq sauce recipe with the spicy bbq sauce recipe. A little bit of both makes something that everyone will be craving once grilling season hits. Its really easy to add a kick to your spicy bbq sauce recipe!
Easy Keto Bbq Sauce Sugar Free Recipe
This easy low carb BBQ sauce is totally going to blow your mind. It requires no cooking, just whisk together the ingredients and youve got the best BBQ sauce on the planet. Sweet, smoky, tangy and totally sugar free!
You are simply not going to believe how easy this low carb sugar free BBQ sauce is. I cant even believe it and Ive been making it for a few weeks. Every time I make it, I think to myself that the last time must have been a fluke. That maybe I am dreaming, that nothing THIS easy can be THIS good.
But it is. Every time. This truly is the easiest and best low carb BBQ sauce Ive ever tried. That includes my own homemade versions and the store-bought versions too. And the funny part is, I whipped it up one evening when I was in a hurry, just trying to find a quick sauce to add to our pulled pork. I didnt expect much from it, so when I tasted it, I was stunned.
It was so good, I had to write down the ingredients as quickly as possible. And then I had to try making it it again and again, to make sure I wasnt dreaming.
How To Make A Quick Low Carb Barbeque Sauce
1. Add your favorite store-bought keto low carb ketchup, brown sugar substitute, and apple cider vinegar to a small bowl.
2. Whisk all the ingredients together until well combined. Make sure all of the brown sugar substitute is completely dissolved.
3. Let the sugar free barbecue sauce set for about 15 minutes. This allows flavors to blend.
4. You can store this homemade BBQ sauce in the refrigerator in a covered container for up to a week.
Also Check: Texas Pete Hot Wing Recipe
Oz Salmon Fillet 1 Cup Pre
Heat medium skillet to medium high, add EVOO to heated pan. Sauté onions for 1 or 2 minutes, add raisins, rice, and almonds to pan and sauté for about 2 minutes.Turn off the heat and season rice mixture with salt, pepper, and Basil. Set aside until ready to build the packet.
Place your parchment paper on a flat surface. Drizzle a bit of oil in the center of the paper. Place your cooked rice over the oil.Add your veggies, then the rest of the oil. Place salmon on top of the veg, drizzle with BBQ Sauce, and garnish with basil. Fold the parchment over itself to cover the salmon, and crimp the sides of the paper until a pocket is formed. Bake at 400F for 10-15 minutes . Remove from oven and use scissors to cut open packet . Serve packet on large plate and garnish with more almonds and basil.
G Hughes Sauce Bundle Sugar Free Hickory Sauce
Another G Hughes sugar free sauce to make our list is this bundle hickory sauce. This option can be used to marinate your food before you place them over the fire. Each bottle contains a unique blend of sweetness and spice, but rest assured that it is not only sugar-free but gluten-free as well. Another good news about this product is that you can easily use it in combination with other sauces if you like to mix sauces to transform the taste of your food.
Hughes can be used as a teriyaki marinade, a hickory sauce, or a honey mustard dipping. This is because it contains a perfect blend of honey and several other natural flavors. You can also use it to stir fry your food if you wish. We rate this sauce highly because you can do so much with it.
With G Hughes, you are not limited to the recipes you can cook. This sugar-free sauce is a jack of all trade and master of all.
Why do we like it?
Don’t Miss: Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce Recipe
Sugar Free Barbecue Sauce Recipes
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbs coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil or unrefined coconut oil
- 1 cup minced fresh onion or 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon unrefined sea salt or 1 tablespoon tamari soy sauce
- 3 cloves minced garlic or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/3 teaspoon ground chipotle
- 1 teaspoon dried crumbed basil
- 1 teaspoon dried, crumbled oregano, optional
- 1 can salt-free, sugar-free tomato paste
- 1 1/4 cups water, preservative-free chicken broth or diluted or full-strength chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons raw apple cider vinegar or 3 tablespoons of lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia extract powder
- 1 tablespoon honey, optional
- 1 Tbsp Braggs apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Horseradish Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp coconut aminos
- 1/2 tsp ancho chili powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 cups dark sweet cherries
- 2 Tablespoons Hoskins Raw Blackberry Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 Tablespoon minced dried onion
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon black strap molasses
- ½ teaspoon raw mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1-2 dried chipotle chile peppers
- 1 tablespoon canola or coconut oil
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/4 lbs Yellow Apricots
- 2 Small Yellow Tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
Thermal Box Is Strongly Recommended For This Item Click Here
- Sugar Free
- Fat Free
- Award winning Taste
G. Hughes brings his award winning Smokehouse BBQ Sauces into your homes for all to enjoy. And best yet, this special BBQ’s sauce is sugar free and gluten free, and, believe it or not, tastes exactly like a BBQ sauce that contains sugar.
Size: 18 oz.Nutritional Facts: Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. Calories 10, Fat 0, Cholesterol 0, Sodium 190mg, Carbohydrates 2g, Fiber 0, Sugars 0, Protein 0Ingredients: Crushed Tomatoes , Apple Cider Vinegar, White Vinegar, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Less Than 2% of: Minced Onion, Lemon Juice , Garlic Powder, Cayenne Pepper, Ground Cinnamon, Spices, Natural Honey Flavor, Natural Hickory Smoke, Natural Caramel Color, Xanthan Gum, Sucralose.
Read Also: What Is In Mcdonald’s Special Sauce
Chipotle Pepper Bbq Sauce Recipe And Ingredients:
Here is what you need for a simple, chipotle and honey style BBQ sauce-
- Organic Ketchup- I prefer an organic ketchup with no added sugars personally so I can manage the sweetness level to my sauce. Use what you prefer!
- Chipotles in Adobo Sauce- Most standard grocery stores across the U.S will have these in the Mexican food isle. You may also have a Latin grocery store depending on where you live and can find them there as well. They come in a small can and you will need to dice and mince the peppers before adding them to the sauce. Like the intense flavor? Try using chipotle powder too.
- Onion- Adds a ton of flavor and works best when its grated into the sauce. Grating releases more juices from the onion and allows it to sweat. It also creates a smoother sauce.
- Honey- This is what adds shine and sweetness to the sauce. Honey acts as a nice balancer for the smoky spicy chipotles. Read more below about substitutions.
- Pineapple Juice- Adds sweetness and a bit of tanginess to the sauce.
- Brown Sugar- Use standard brown sugar or try this low carb sukrin gold sweetener I like to use for less carbs!
- Apple Cider Vinegar- Adds acidity needed in any good BBQ sauce.
- Olive Oil- For cooking and sweating the onions, also adds that shine!
- Worcestershire Sauce- Another addition to standard BBQ sauces that adds a nice umami flavor.
- Spices Cant forget the salt, pepper, and garlic powder!
How To Store Sugar
One of the best things about this low carb barbecue sauce is how easy it is to make. But the other really great thing about it is how well your low carb BBQ sauce will keep for future use.
Go ahead and cook it up , let it cool, and put it into a mason jar or two. Your low carb barbecue sauce will stay fresh in the fridge until you are ready to use it.
You can even your mason jars and freeze it for a couple of months if you want to batch cook.
It keeps well for at least a week, but Ive even kept it for a few weeks with no problem at all. Come grilling season, youre going to want to always have some low carb BBQ sauce on hand for quick weeknight dinners or weekend parties with friends. You just cant beat the sweet, smoky, tangy flavors in this keto BBQ sauce recipe.
Also Check: Tomatoes And Gout Uric Acid
How To Make Bbq Sauce Without Sugar
The perfect healthy barbecue sauce is a balance of sweet, smoky, spicy, tangy, and just the right thickness. This low carb BBQ sauce is all of the above. Its got the perfect balance of flavors, smoky undertones, and consistency.
The liquid smoke really makes the biggest difference, so dont skip that part. Even if you have to shop online to find it.
And because you are the master of this keto BBQ sauce recipe, you can make it just right for whatever you are planning to use it with. While most people think its just right, if you need to you can make it thinner for a dipping sauce, or nice and thick to stick to grilling meats.
Since BBQ sauce is a bit sweet, youll swap out the sugar and/or corn syrup used in traditional sauces and even the sucralose used in a store-bought keto BBQ sauce for powdered monk fruit allulose blend . Take a peek at this Low Carb Sweetener Guide for a full explanation of your options when making a low carb keto recipe.
By the way, the wonderful thing about this particular sugar-free BBQ sauce is that its crazy easy to make! Mix all the ingredients in a saucepan, then let it simmer for twenty minutes.
Totally effortless. Youre welcome.
Sugar Free Barbecue Sauce You Can Make At Home
Diabetes changes your life and you want to remain healthy so you have to take matters into your ow hands what I say is to take the bull by the horns-how?
Do it yourself?
Image from healthfulpursuit.com
Make sauces that have no sugar in them-yes there may be some carbohydrates from the tomato you know that a tomato is a fruit?
Well there will still be a lot less sugar in your sauce then in one room the store. Check the labels on most bbq sauce in the US they are high in carbohydrates.
And you need to look at how much carbohydrates are in a tablespoon of sauce-its scary to think that one tablespoon of sauce has 10 g of sugar!
And who uses only one or two tablespoons of bbq sauce? Not me ! But then again with diabetes you have to change how you eat and I have begun to eat less bbq sauce in general because I enjoy the taste of the bbq meat much more. Read: Gluten free bbq sauce.
Well if you use a vinegar based bbq sauce with our sugar or use a little splendid in your diabetic barbecue sauce then you can enjoy barbecue more. There is also mustard based bbq sauce that is great as well.
Also Check: Old Chick Fil A Bbq Sauce
Are Chipotle Peppers Spicy
Because a chipotle pepper is literally a dried jalapeno, its essentially the same spice level. Some peppers might range in spiciness and overall do pack some heat. The seeds and the pith are what add to the overall heat intensity and I would consider them a somewhat spicy and hot pepper.
You can always remove the seeds to reduce the heat. The nice part to adding other ingredients when using these peppers in a BBQ sauce is that it can reduce the intensity as well.
G Hughes Sugar Free Bbq Sauce Original 510g
Add to FavouritesWhy Youll Love It
Taste real BBQ sauce with G Hughes Sugar-Free Original BBQ Sauce! You havent tasted BBQ sauce until youve tasted G Hughes delicious BBQ sauce! Made without any added sugars or gluten, this keto-friendly sauce has the perfect blend of herbs and spices to leave you licking your fingers for more. Perfect for cookouts and summer BBQs, G Hughes original BBQ sauce is all you need to become your neighbourhoods pitmaster.
Vine-ripened Crushed Tomatoes , Cider Vinegar, Modified Cornstarch, White Vinegar, Salt, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Spices, Dehydrated Onion, Caramel Color, Hickory Smoke, Garlic Powder, Xanthan Gum, Sucralose.
Don’t Miss: How To Get Tomato Sauce Out Of Plastic
The Good News Is That You Can Make You Own Sugar Free Bbq Sauce In Minutes
This low carb and Keto recipe uses common ingredients most of which you probably have in your kitchen right now.
When I made my sugar free ketchup, I used tinned tomatoes. This meant I needed to reduce liquid to get the right consistency.
For this sugar free barbecue sauce I decided to use tomato passata. It’s already quite thick so your sauce is literally ready in 5 minutes.
Ways To Use Leftover Bbq Sauce
Leftover sauce keeps for at least 1 week, covered, in the fridge.
I thinned down ¼ cup of sauce with 2 tablespoons white wine and made a great marinade for salmon and chicken.
It would also work for almost any summer kabob on the grill–veggie, pork, chicken and fish.
*PersonalPoints® calculated by WW. *PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan’s ZeroPoint Foods using the WW Recipe Builder.
Don’t Miss: Chick Fil A Sauce History
Tips And Techniques For Applying Bbq Sauce To Grilled Foods:
This whole recipe comes together in about 20 minutes. Store in the fridge until needed and use these tips for when applying it to BBQ-
- If you dont mind a chunkier sauce, leave it as is. If you prefer a smoother sauce, strain it out like I do!
- Always warm the sauce prior to adding it to hot foods on the grill.
- Add to wraps for making ribs or reduce some sauce with water or apple juice to use when spritzing.
- Dont apply until the last 30 minutes or so of smoking foods to prevent it from caramelizing too much.
- Feels to acidic? Add a pinch of baking soda to help cut it a bit and use on all your favorite foods as desired!
Honey Bbq Sauce Recipe Gluten Free
Its just about summertime, and Ive been firing up the grill in anticipation almost every night. And with that comes a brand new collection of gluten free BBQ sauces that Im totally excited to share with you! And heres a really great rum-based honey bbq sauce recipe that Im sure will be your new favorite! It has a tangy smokey flavor from the seasonings, and sweetness from the honey and brown sugar. Its pretty much the perfect combination!
Read Also: Is Tomato Sauce Bad For Gout
Prepare The Bbq Sauce
Yields 2 2 and 1/2 cups
Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and then lower flame. Stir occasionally and cook until the sauce thickens.
This sauce is great on anything grilled. My personal favorites include drummets, chicken cutlets, boneless dark chicken, ribs and flanken.
Why You Should Make This
- It’s a really easy recipe
- You only need common pantry ingredients
- Homemade BBQ sauce is healthier most store bought alternatives
- It’s easy to adapt to suit your preferences
- Can be used as a dipping sauce, marinade or cooking sauce
- You can serve it with so many dishes
- Impress friendly and family with homemade condiments .
You May Like: Raos Spaghetti Sauce
Walden Farms Sugar Free Original Hickory Bbq Sauce
Eating healthy is made possible by Walden Farms Sugar-free hickory sauce. You can reduce your consumption by thousands of calories a month by switching to this nutrient-rich sauce. Walden contains 3 bottles per pack, and each bottle contains organic materials that the best sugar free bbq sauces should have. So with three bottles, rest assured that you will have enough in your stock for the foreseeable future.
Walden is fat-free and is prepared by the manufacturer to meet your grilling and barbecuing requirements. It is low in cholesterol and a certified kosher sauce. You can use it for your home recipes or commercial cooking and grilling. The taste you get remains the same.
You deserve the best flavors that is why you should consider adding Walden Farms to your list of cooking ingredients.
Why do we like it?
- Value for money