What Sauce Is On Buffalo Chicken Pizza
It is just a chicken pizza without that wonderful buffalo sauce as your pizza sauce. In this case, mixed with ranch dressing. If you prefer blue cheese with your hot wings, use that!
Most people are familiar with the classic Franks Buffalo Sauce, but there are other options out there too. Trader Joes has a great buffalo sauce seasoned with truffle oil, which is delicious, but its not always easy to find. Of course, you can make your own homemade buffalo sauce, too!
Sale On Franks Redhot Sauce
- Franks RedHot Sauce is on sale for $1.99 when you buy 5 or more participating items, mix and match through June 9th
- Final Price = $1.99
The recipe images in this post belong to McCormick and are used with permission. This is not a sponsored post.
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeways weekly ad coupon matchup page. Would you like to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on , join our , follow us on , subscribe to our , or head over to . Also, make sure to subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming, and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*
One Of Our Favorite Pizza Recipes
We would eat pizza every night if we could, because the whole family LOVES it!
Todays Buffalo Chicken pizza is one of our FAVORITE pizza recipes. We love finding new homemade pizza recipes to try and this one is definitely a winner. The combination of flavors are super tasty. If you love buffalo wings, youre going to really enjoy this pizza.
Definitely try our homemade pizza dough recipe as your base. It only requires a few ingredients and is very simple to make. Roll it out and top it with all of the buffalo chicken ingredients. This pizza only takes about 10 minutes to bake in the oven. Great for busy nights when youre not sure what to make for dinner!
Recommended Reading: How To Get Tomato Sauce Out Of Clothing
How To Make Aldi Buffalo Chicken Pizza From Aldi Orange Bag Chicken
Bake your orange bag chicken per package directions then chop it into small bite-size pieces. Set it aside for a little bit.
Unroll the pizza dough onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
Prebake your pizza crusty according to the tube directions about 6 minutes. This will keep your pizza crust from getting soggy.
Spoon the hot sauce onto the prebaked crust and evenly spread over the surface leaving a ½ inch border all around
Drizzle on the ranch dressing
Now take your chicken pieces and scatter them on
Sprinkle blue cheese crumbles over your chicken
Drizzle on additional buffalo sauce to make it look pretty
Sprinkle chopped cilantro over it all for a little bit of color.
Bake pizza for 8-10 minutes until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
Slice, serve with buffalo sauce and ranch, and enjoy!
Doesnt this look great? I think I just got an idea for a Philly Cheesesteak pizza too yum! Maybe I need to look at a bunch of different pizzas they can be such a great way to make leftovers go further and a great family meal on a Sunday night. If you ask me, homemade pizzas are always better than what you can find in the grocery stores.
If you havent made a pizza of your own before and try it for the first time? Let us know! Hands down, you will see how they are better than anything you can find in the frozen section even if you find deli pizza pretty good.
Is Buffalo Chicken Pizza Good
If you want the entire herd to come running, then just let them know buffalo chicken pizza is for dinner. Ask any restaurant that serves it and they will tell you it is one of, if not the, most popular items on the menu. Pizza with seasoned buffalo chicken hits every possible taste bud. It is sweet, but tangy, spicy, yet savory. There is so much to like, and you may wonder if any other pizza topping comes close.
Also Check: How To Remove Hot Sauce Stain
Sauces For Buffalo Chicken Wing Pizza
Serve a buffalo chicken wing pizza with sauces the same as you would if it were just buffalo chicken wings. The traditional and most common sauces to dip hot wings in are blue cheese and ranch dressing. It might seem a bit weird to dip a pizza slice into a bit of salad dressing at first, but try it Youll like it!
Keeping with the buffalo wing theme, we also like to enjoy some crisp cold celery sticks on the side!
Storing Tips + Side Ideas
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days. You can also freeze them for 1-2 months. For best results reheat in the toaster oven or oven. If youre in a hurry you can also use the microwave.
Make ahead of time: To make this into a delicious freezer meal to be baked later all you need to do is:
What to serve with pizza? Anything youd like! Here are some of our go-tos!
Recommended Reading: Where Did Sweet Baby Ray’s Originate
What Is It With Buffalo Chicken That We Love
Well, its a combination of a few things. It all starts with the chicken itself- a wonderful cut up white meat that has a tender texture when cooked properly. The rest comes down to how well you season your dish and what toppings you use on top!
Whether this is a party starter or something youre cooking up for a weeknight meal, this Aldi Buffalo Chicken Pizza is a dish that will have everyone asking for seconds. So, what are you waiting for? Start cooking!
How To Make A Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Use these instructions to make buffalo chicken pizza using fresh pizza dough.
Read Also: Chick Fil A Sauces Honey Bbq
Additional Recipe Tips And Tools
- This is the pizza stone we use. Its worked well for many years!
- If you dont have a pizza stone you can use baking sheets or a pizza pan. Theres no need dont preheat them.
- Chicken breast does not tent to be the most frugal option. Feel free to use 1-2 cups of shredded chicken if you prefer. Just remember to keep your toppings appropriate to the thickness of your crust.
- Allow the pizza to cool for 2-4 minutes before slicing .
- As experienced pizza makers, we usea pizza peel to take our pizza in and out of the oven.This cutting board works great when were ready to serve. A floured surface is always helpful too!
Aldi Buffalo Chicken Pizza Ingredients
- Aldi Orange Bag Buffalo Chicken Strips, 6-8 pieces
- 1 tube refrigerated pizza crust feel free to use your favorite crust or flatbread
- ½ cup buffalo sauce + more for serving. We like Franks Hot Sauce
- ¼ cup ranch dressing + more for serving. You can get the 8 ounce bottles on sale for just a buck watch the selling cycles at your local grocery stores.
- 1 cup blue cheese crumbles if you want to add other types of cheese I would think of white cheddar cheese or even sharp cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
Don’t Miss: Where Is Texas Pete Made
Lets Make Buffalo Chicken Flatbread
If the cheese oozes down onto your Flatbread pan, like the one I used thats AWESOME!
In the pizza business, thats call Frico. Its cheese that has caramelized and become crispy. Trust me, this is AMAZING!
Get ready to DIG IN TO DELICIOUSNESS!!!
This pizza was/is AMAZING!
The crispnes of the crust, that buffalo chicken so tender and cheesy.. seriously, you need to make this!
How Spicy Do You Want Your Pizza
Here are the three different ways you can prepare your chicken wing sauce for your pizza:
- For a mild flavored sauce, use 3 tablespoons chicken wing sauce and one tablespoon hot sauce.
- To make your pizza medium flavored, use 3 tablespoons chicken wing sauce and two tablespoons hot sauce.
- And, for the hottest sauce, use 3 tablespoons chicken wing sauce and three tablespoons hot sauce.
You May Like: Remove Buffalo Sauce Stain
Buffalo Chicken Pizza Recipe
Buffalo chicken pizza made with buffalo chicken, red onion, fresh jalapeno, fresh mozzarella cheese, and MORE buffalo sauce.
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase a product I recommend.
Buffalo chicken pizza is the greatest thing thats ever happened to me. Oh, and marrying my wife, Patty too. When my friends and I order pizza out we dont even speak about itits just mutually understood that were getting buff chick.
Now I really prefer homemade buffalo chicken pizza. In my opinion, its perfect in every way because its so easy to make with very simple ingredients. Theres nothing on this pizza that shouldnt be. Lets keep the creamy blue cheese on the side, people.
What Is Buffalo Pizza
Buffalo-style pizza is typically a cup-and-char pepperoni pizza, one with a slim, sometimes non-existent crust coastline with ingredients out to, and sometimes even over the edges, a thick, airy undercarriage with little to no structural integrity thats topped by a sweet sauce and enough cheese to nearly always Aug 13, 2018.
You May Like: Tomato Sauce On Shirt
Why This Recipe Works
If your family is anything like mine, they should be from Buffalo, that’s how much they love Buffalo chicken wings. And maybe that’s why they could eat this Buffalo Chicken Pizza once a week . Let’s be honest, it might be the ranch dressing they douse each bite with. Either way, this pizza gives them the excuse they need.
Or maybe now that they’re on their own, they’ve realized how easy it is to whip up this spicy pizza.
All you’ll need is:
- a super easy homemade Buffalo sauce recipe
- shredded roast chicken
- homemade or store-bought pizza dough.
Let’s get started.
There are only 2 ingredients to the amazing and classic chicken wing sauce:
- Franks Red Hot Sauce
- melted unsalted butter
You’re literally just mixing these two together in a bowl.
That’s it. Simple, easy and best of all…proven.
Can Grab Driver Earn Money
What about the earnings? On average, the going rate is about RM30 per hour not inclusive of the fare amount, commission and cost. This means that you need to drive for 4 hours to make about RM100. If you drive for 8 hours per day for 30 straight days, you will earn about RM6,000 to RM7,000, depending on other factors.
Don’t Miss: How To Get Sauce Out Of White Shirt
After The Dough Is Par
Once the pizza dough is par-baked, spread the blue cheese over the pizza crust as your sauce for the pizza.
Then add the chicken that is coated with the sauce to the pizza, placing it over the blue cheese evenly.
Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the chicken, enough to soak up the sauce.
Then sprinkle your asaigo and mozzarella cheeses over the pizza.
Place it back into the oven and cook for 8 minutes. The edges will be slightly brown and the cheeses melted once the pizza is done. Let it sit in the pan for five minutes. If you like, sprinkle some chives over the pizza.
Then run a knife around the edges and use a spatula to get it out of the pan. I like to cut the pizza on either a large cutting board or plate so I dont scratch up my pan. And using a good, sharp pizza cutter makes it so much easier to slice the pizza.
When we make the pizza, we usually make one pizza mild for my daughter and I, since we prefer less heat. We make a second one with the medium sauce for my husband and son who like a spicier pizza.
We have leftovers since we make two pizzas but that is okay because this is a favorite recipe in our house! Cover the leftover pizza tightly and refrigerate any leftovers. To warm it up, use either your microwave or toaster oven or oven.
Since I am a native of Buffalo, recipes like this are what we make when we have parties or big sport weekends like the Superbowl, hockey playoffs, etc. Chicken wings go with pizzathat is just how it goes here in my hometown.
What To Serve With Buffalo Sauce
Besides serving it with chicken wings, there are so many ways to use buffalo sauce!
- Buffalo Cauliflower: Toss Air Fryer Cauliflower or Roasted Cauliflower in buffalo sauce and then air fry or bake a few minutes more.
- Sandwiches: Toss it with Crockpot Shredded Chicken or Instant Pot Shredded Chicken and serve on toasted buns with blue cheese crumbles to make a buffalo chicken sandwich. Or serve it with a grilled cheese sandwich.
- Chicken: Dip Chicken Tenders or Air Fryer Fried Chicken in it, or serve with Air Fryer Chicken Thighs.
- Pizza: Use it to make buffalo chicken pizza with shredded chicken, mozzarella cheese, and crumbled blue cheese on a whole wheat pizza crust.
- Potatoes: Drizzle it over Air Fryer Potatoes, breakfast potatoes or a baked potato. Toss it with shredded chicken and serve in a baked sweet potato with a drizzle of blue cheese dressing. Serve it with Air Fryer French Fries.
- Vegetables: Use it as a dip for fresh veggies, such as carrot sticks and celery.
Don’t Miss: Where Can I Buy Rao’s Sauce
Can 2 Drivers Share A Grab Car
GrabShare is a carpooling service that allows passengers to the ride and the fare while driver-partners get to earn more by picking up multiple passengers going the same way. … GrabShare utilises existing GrabCar driver-partners and allows you to take more than one job per trip for passengers going the same way.
Recipe Notes And Helpful Tips
- Use your favorite bottled ranch or blue cheese dressing or get really wild and make some Homemade Ranch Dressing.
- Mix the ranch dressing and hot sauce to taste. Some people like to be on fire and well others just want a teeny weeny bit.
- Rotisserie chicken is perfect for this recipe. It adds a touch of flavor and it is easy to shred. They are available at most grocery stores and warehouse stores like Costco and Sams.
- For a change of pace try blue cheese dressing and/or blue cheese mixed with the mozzarella.
- Top this Buffalo Chicken Pizza with your choice of ingredients. Try finely chopped red pepper, green pepper, red onion or scallions. Or try banana peppers, serrano peppers or jalapeno pepper rings.
- I love to use Franks Red Hot Sauce for this recipe but your favorite will work just as well.
You May Like: Pasta Sauce Walmart
How To Make Buffalo Chicken Pizza
CRUST. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees with a pizza stone or overturned cookie sheet inside. Stretch the pizza dough into a 12 inch circle on a sheet of parchment paper dusted with cornmeal.
TOPPINGS. In a small bowl, toss the chicken with the buffalo sauce. Spread the blue cheese dressing over the pizza, then top with the shredded chicken. Sprinkle the blue cheese crumbles over the top.
BAKE. Bake 9-11 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted. Remove the pizza from the oven and sprinkle with the cilantro. Serve hot.
- Having pre-measured shredded chicken in the freezer to easily grab for recipes like this is a time saver. You can also grab a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store to shred.
- Adjust the Spice: look for buffalo sauce that will match your desired amount of heat. For added spiciness put hot sauce or red chili flakes on your slice.