Fischer & Wieser Original Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce
Karen and I talk about traveling together more than we actually get to do it because of busy family and work schedules. A recent discussion was about visiting the Texas Hill Country and Fredericksburg, home of gourmet condiment masters, Fischer and Wieser. One of the companys flagship products is their Original Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce, a terrific mix of smokey, sweet heat. We think this grilled chicken recipe we found on the companys website perfectly showcases its unique taste.
Raspberry Chipotle Chicken
Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Barbecue Sauce
In a heavy 2-quart saucepan, combine 2 cups Fischer & Wieser Gourmet The Original Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce, 2 cups bottled Italian salad dressing , and 1/2 cup tomato ketchup. Whisk to blend and cook over medium heat for about 4 minutes. Do not boil. Serve warm or at room temperature. Makes about one quart.
We also count a quick and easy appetizer among our faves. Spread softened or whipped cream cheese on crackers, then top with Raspberry Chipotle Barbecue Sauce. Easy and delicious!
Fischer & Wiesers website offers a wide range of unique products, recipes and information about tours of their facilities in Fredericksburg, Texas. Check it out and prepare to have your mouth watering in no time!
Categories: Sauces Sauces > Grilling Sauces
The Original Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce has garnered awards and accolades across the globe for more than a decade. A perfect blend of raspberries and chipotle peppers, this smokey, sweet and spicy sauce makes meat, fish and fowl extraordinary. Accept only the Original. Gluten-free.Awards: 2nd Place, Fruit Based BBQ Sauce, The Chili Pepper Fiery Food Challenge, 2007 InnovationXcellance Award, 2002 1st Place, Salsa, Hot Sauce & Chutney, Food Distribution Magazine, 2001 1st Place, Scovie Award, Condiments-Dressing, Fiery Foods Magazine, 1998 Gold Award, Outstanding New Best Seller, sofi Awards Competition, 1997.
About this producer
Chipotle Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip Creme De La Crumb
Cream Cheese Chipotle Sauce Recipe. Here are a number of highest rated Cream Cheese Chipotle Sauce Recipe pictures upon internet. We identified it from honorable source. Its submitted by government in the best field. We take this kind of Cream Cheese Chipotle Sauce Recipe graphic could possibly be the most trending topic gone we portion it in google improvement or facebook.
Also Check: Raos Pasta Sauce Costco
Original Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce & Cream Cheese Appetizer
Yield: Serves 2
1/3 cup Fischer & Wieser The Original Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce®Fresh raspberries and mint for garnish, if desired
Place cream cheese on serving dish and pour The Original Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce® over top, allowing it to drizzle down sides of cream cheese. Garnish with fresh raspberries and mint, if desired. Serve with gingersnap cookies or assorted crackers. Makes 2 servings.
Note: For an 8-ounce package of cream cheese use 2/3 to 3/4 cup of sauce.
Tip: Whip cream cheese with sauce . Form into a ball, and roll in chopped pistachio nuts or chopped, toasted pecans. Sprinkle parsley on top or drizzle with two tablespoons of additional sauce. Serve with gingersnap cookies or assorted crackers.
Reviews From Amazon Customers
I wanted to see what other people thought about this sauce so I checked out the customer reviews on Amazon. There were over 2,200 reviews for this sauce as of November, 2021 which is a HUGE data set.
- 94% of customers liked this sauce enough to leave a 5 or 4 Star review.
- 3% of customers disliked this sauce enough to leave a 1 or 2 Star review.
These numbers get even better when you realize that more than half of the negative reviews are about poor customer service from Amazon and have nothing to do with the sauce itself.
Some of the Positive comments left by Walmart customers include:
- If youre skeptical, just try it. Its not super-duper-spicy and wont burn ya lips off. Nor it is cloyingly smoky. Nor sickly sweet and too fruity. If the thought of smoked hot peppers mixed with berries seems weird, and I guess conceptually its an odd combination, just trust me that it works and then some. This stuff is magical.
- We love this stuff and use it for marinades when smoking beef and fish but we also pour it on cream cheese for a dip. It is sweet but has a smoky-spicy heat to it as well.
- It has a great sweet raspberry taste with a hint of smoke and heat. I use it to top chicken and salmon among other things.
Some of the Negative comments about the sauce include:
You May Like: Rao Sauce Where To Buy
How To Make Roasted Raspberry Chipote Pork Tenderloin
- 1Preheat oven to 425. In small bowl, whisk together oil, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper. Put tenderloins on baking sheet and rub generously all over with seasoned oil. Roast, uncovered, til internal temperature is 155, about 20 to 25 minutes. Remove meat from oven and set aside, loosely covered with foil for 10 minutes to rest and allow internal temperature to rise to 160.
- 2While meat is resting, heat raspberry chipotle sauce in small pan til just heate4d through, not to boiling. Slice meat into 1/4 to 1/2 inch slices fan out on serving plate. Pour heated sauce over slices. Garnish with rosemary sprigs and raspberries. Serve hot. makes 6 servings
- 3You can use any brand of roasted raspberry chipotle sauce for this recipe.
- Last Step: Don’t forget to share! Make all your friends drool by posting a picture of your finished recipe on your favorite social network. And don’t forget to tag Just A Pinch and include #justapinchrecipes so we can see it too!
Slow Cooker Raspberry Chipotle Chicken
This recipe was submitted by a loyal fan of Fischer & Wiesers, Jim Burris. Here is his comment on his slow-cooker version of The Original Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce® over chicken breasts: Awesome. Thank you Fischer & Wieser.
2 boneless chicken breasts1 small red onion, chopped1 cup water
Prep Time: 10-15 minutesCook Time: 10 minutes to sauté, 3 hours in slow cookerSauté two boneless chicken breasts and chopped red onion in skillet in olive oil. Pour 1 cup of water in bottom of slow cooker. Use butterfly steamer placed on bottom of slow cooker to elevate chicken breast. Make basket with aluminum foil to hold chicken breast and liquid in slow cooker. Place browned chicken breast, liquid, and sautéed onion carefully in aluminum foil basket and cover with The Original Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce®. Note: Start heating water in slow cooker first by turning on low setting before browning chicken breast. Cook for 3 hour on low setting, until internal temperature reaches 160°F. with meat thermometer inserted in center of chicken breast, avoiding bone. Chicken should be very tender.
Gently remove chicken and all liquid from foil basket and place in casserole dish with lid and allow to cool slightly place in refrigerator to allow all flavors to meld with chicken. Warm later with steamed veggies, potatoes etc.
Don’t Miss: Raos Costco Price
Fischer & Wieser Specialty Foods Inc
Fischer & Wieser Specialty Foods, Inc. is a familyowned and operated business located in the heart of the Texas Hill Country, Fredericksburg. Their bestknown product, The Original Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce®, won the Outstanding New Bestseller Award at the Fancy Food Show in 1997. Case Fischer and Mark Wieser started selling jams and jellies in their store, Das Peach Haus®, made from peaches grown in their own orchard behind their store. Since then, Fischer & Wieser Specialty Foods, Inc. has expanded its catalog to over 150 products that are distributed throughout the United States, Mexico, Canada, and beyond. In addition, the company also produces the awardwinning line of Moms pasta sauces, Food Trk Fusion Sauces and Dr. Foo’s Kitchen line of Thai cooking sauces. All of which lend to the continual innovation taking place in kitchens as Fischer & Wieser is truly Inspiring Your Culinary Adventure® which is the company philosophy and slogan. Fischer & Wieser also works very hard to source many ingredients from local and small producers from across the country.
How Does The Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce Taste
The label suggests that the best uses for this sauce are:
- A glaze for pork tenderloin
- Brushed onto grilled chicken
- Poured over cream cheese
I didnt feel like cooking a pork tenderloin but I was craving a grilled pork steak! I grilled up the pork and used the sauce as a glaze at the end.
The flavor of this sauce starts with the brightness of raspberries, quickly followed by sweetness and then ends with just a touch of heat from the peppers. The sauce was delicious with pork and I can imagine that it would also be great with grilled chicken.
The sauce is not overly sweet and overall is nicely balanced.
Recommended Reading: Raos Marinara Keto