What Happens If Kikkoman Ponzu Citrus Seasoned Dressing & Sauce Is Out Of Stock And I Need To Give Specific Instructions
- Find Best Match: By default, your shopper will use their best judgement to pick a replacement for your item.
- Pick Specific Replacement: You can pick a specific alternative for the shopper to purchase if your first choice is out-of-stock.
- Don’t Replace: For items you’d rather not replace, choose “Don’t replace” to get a refund if the item is out of stock.
Bring An Authentic Taste Of Japan To Your Meals With New Kikkoman Ponzu Deliciously Combining Kikkoman’s Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce With A Splash Of Lemon
Ponzu is traditionally used as a sauce for meat and fish dishes, as well as being a fantastic dressing for salads. Ponzu is one of Japan’s favoured condiments and is made by combining citrus fruits, mirin, rice vinegar and dashi .
Now it couldn’t be easier for you enjoy this delicious taste of Japan as Kikkoman has expertly combined Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce with the bright tang of Ponzu to provide a balanced salty, sweet and sour flavour.
Why not try Kikkoman Ponzu mixed with oil as an ideal salad vinaigrette.
Culinary Liaison: Soy Sauce And Citrus Aroma
Our Ponzu Lemon is based on Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce and a little lemon. Thanks to this aromatic combination and a tasteful balance of sweetness, acidity and spiciness, it brings a certain freshness into salads, snacks and various main courses. In Japan, Ponzu is also often used with traditional stews, sashimi or as topping for Takoyaki, a typical Japanese street food. Simply add a few splashes of the liquid sauce to your ingredients Ponzu ensures a real taste explosion on your tongue.
Recommended Reading: What Alfredo Sauce Is Keto Friendly
Create A New Wish List
Auto reorder # will now ship via common carrier. Please choose your delivery preferences:
- Combines the flavor-enhancing properties of soy sauce and lemon
- Ready to use as a dipping sauce
- Can be used for dressings, marinades, and sauces
- Great for noodles and hot & sour soups
- Authentic flavor from a well-recognized brand
- .5 gallon plastic bottles
|Citrus Seasoned Dressing|
Try Kikoman Ponzu Lemon
Lemons are wonderfully fruity and refreshing. Their taste is reminiscent of summer and is often combined with other aromas. Ponzu, one of the most popular seasoning sauces in Japanese cuisine, is characterised by a fresh citrus note. As a traditional Japanese company, Kikkoman relies on this hit from Japan and enriches especially light dishes with its delicious own creation Kikkoman Ponzu Lemon.
Also Check: Texas Pete Hot Wings Recipe
Kikkoman’s Tip: Ponzu As A Dip
Whether on a garden party or watching movies with friends: Delicious snacks and dips must not be missing under any circumstances. For all finger food fans, Kikkoman has a special pleasure tip: Mango & Ponzu Dip! Bread snacks, wraps, vegetable skewers, puff pastry, crackers and much more get a fresh and fruity touch through the harmonious interplay of mango, freshly ground pepper and Kikkoman Ponzu Citrus Seasoned Soy Sauce. You prefer the Umami of tomatoes? Then we recommend the Tomato & Ponzu Dip from the Kikkoman recipe archive!
How Much Does Instacart Delivery Or Pickup Cost
- Delivery fees start at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35. Fees vary for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35.
- Service fees vary and are subject to change based on factors like location and the number and types of items in your cart. Orders containing alcohol have a separate service fee.
- Tipping is optional but encouraged for delivery orders. It’s a great way to show your shopper appreciation and recognition for excellent service. 100% of your tip goes directly to the shopper who delivers your order.
- There may be a “pickup fee” on your pick up order that is typically $1.99 for non-Express members. Express membership waives this like it would a delivery fee.
- Pick up orders have no service fees, regardless of non-Express or Express membership.
Read Also: Where To Buy Rao’s Sauce
Tomato Salad With Ponzu Dressing And Soycrunch
- 500 g tomatoes
- 2 white onions
- 1 handful sprouts
- 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
Roast nuts, almonds and pumpkin seeds in Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce in a pan, until the soy sauce has evaporated. Leave to cool.
Rinse tomatoes, and slice them. Peel the onions, and cut them in thin slices. Place tomatoes and onions on a serving dish or on plates.
Whisk or shake Kikkoman Ponzu Citrus Seasoned Soy Sauce, sesame oil and white wine vinegar for a dressing. Pour the dressing over the tomato salad.
Chop the cool soycrunch coarsely, and sprinkle it over the tomato salad with the sprouts. Serve right away as a side dish.
Used products in this recipe
- 500 g tomatoes
- 2 white onions
Did You Know
Kikkoman Ponzu Lemon can be mixed with oil to create a delicious Asian vinaigrette. Combine 5 tbsp. oil and 120 ml sauce with pepper and fresh herbs and the dressings ready to serve.
The fastest way to new cooking inspiration?
You have no idea what to cook?
You want to get some recipe inspirations?
You want to try something new in the kitchen?
Have fun cooking!
For more information about content, registration and unsubscribing options please see our Data Privacy.
You May Like: Texas Pete Hot Sauce Substitute