Customers Also Viewed These Products
|8.89 x 8.89 x 17.48 cm 6.05 Kilograms|
|Ingredients||INGREDIENTS: ORGANIC VEGETABLE STOCK , CREAM, CULTURED BUTTERMILK, KALE, SUNFLOWER OIL, WHITE CHEDDAR CHEESE , NATURAL FLAVOR, RICE STARCH, GARLIC, SEA SALT, DRIED SHALLOTS, ONION POWDER, CITRIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM. CONTAINS MILK.|
|4.8 out of 5 stars|
|Date First Available|
Sales Tax For An Item #274946596581
|After receiving the item, contact seller within||Refund will be given as||Returns shipping|
|Money Back, Replacement||Buyer pays for return shipping|
Recipe For Italian Sausage Kale Pesto Pasta
BOIL THE PASTA:
- 2 Boxes Barilla Rigatoni pasta
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tray of Johnsonville MILD Italian Sausage
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Jars Sonoma Gourmet Kale Pesto With White Cheddar Sauce
2. Reserve a few ladles of the pasta water as you may need it for later.
3. Drain the noodles and set aside.
3. Mince 4 garlic cloves. Set aside.
4. Squeeze the meat out of the Johnsonville Italian Sausage casing. There is a hole on each end of the sausage so just squeeze the meat out of each hole into smaller pieces onto a plate.
5. Add a tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil to a saute pan large enough to cook all the pasta. Turn the heat on to Medium-High. Once the pan is hot toss in the Italian Sausage and the minced garlic.
6. Use a spatula to break up the meat into smaller pieces.
7. Cook until the sausage is browned.
8. Momentarily turn off the heat and tilt the pan. Spoon out some of the fat .
9. Turn the heat back on to Medium-Low and dump in the pasta. Give it a stir.
12. Stir until all the pasta is coated with the Kale Pesto sauce and heated through.
3. Enjoy your Italian Sausage Kale Pesto Pasta !!
BELOW ARE THE BRANDS USED IN THIS RECIPE:
Don’t Miss: Get Red Sauce Out Of Clothes
Costco Shoppers Can’t Stand This Cheesy Kale Pesto
Usually, Costco can do no wrong in the eyes of its biggest fans. Aside from the discounts you get when you buy in bulk, there is the delicious and reopened food court, source of the $1.50 hot dog, and cult food favorites. Perhaps Costco thought they hit the sweet spot when they came across what promised to be a new and improved version of pesto sauce to offer shoppers. It says “delicious” on the label, and it’s made with trendy kale and creamy white cheddar cheese, but it looks like it might be one of the company’s infrequent missteps.
Unlike many Costco favorites, this sauce is not part of the successful chain store’s signature Kirkland line, but comes from a company called Sonoma Gourmet, which describes this offering as a “rich and creamy” sauce that will “have you rethinking any common pesto forever.” It has no added sugar and is packed with good ingredients like organic vegetable stock, buttermilk, cream, real white cheddar cheese, and of course, kale. And it’s gluten-free. The company says Kale Pesto with White Cheddar is so good, you won’t want to limit this sauce’s use to just pasta. You’ll want to use it as a dip and eat it “with a spoon” straight from the jar, says the website.
Not so fast, says account costco_doesitagain. Usually a fan of all things from America’s favorite warehouse store, the account posted a photo of the Kale Pesto with White Cheddar and waited for followers to chime in.
Keto & Health Insights For Sonoma Gourmet Kale Pesto With White Cheddar Pasta Sauce
- Net Carbs are 4% of calories per serving, at 4g per serving. This meal falls within the range for standard keto diet guidelines . If your daily net carb quota is 25g and if this food almost equals that much, consider whether you’re going to eat more food later. Always take into account any foods you’ve already consumed. It’s recommended that you track the macros of your daily food consumptionsthis makes it easier to avoid overconsumption.
Recommended Reading: Are Tomatoes Good For Gout
Sonoma Gourmet Kale Pesto W/ White Cheddar
Costco is the worst place to go for impulse buyers like myself. I easily buy 1/4 of all the samples I try. Given the COVID situation, there is no sampling. I still decided to try the Sonoma Gourmet Kale Pesto w/ White Cheddar pasta sauce.
1- Makes for a great, quick meal. Simply boil pasta and mix with the sauce. I would recommend to add some chicken.
2- Its mixes perfectly with the pasta. I used about 3/4 of the jar. I stirred it for about a minute. Not too thick and not too thin. Just perfect
3- I have to admit I dont recall the price. But it came in a 2 pack.
The result : I would definitely buy again. I love something that is easy to prep and tastes great and this fits the bill.
Sonoma Gourmet Keto Kale Pesto With White Cheddar Delicious Pasta Sauce 709g
Add to FavouritesWhy Youll Love It
Is this pesto the best-o? You bet! Sonoma Gourmet keto-friendly kale pesto has everything to cause you to lick the plate clean! Made with kale and white cheddar cheese, this pesto sauce has a sharp, tangy, cheesy flavour, a creamy texture, and lots of undercover nutrients! Free of gluten and added sugars, youll want to use this low-carb pesto sauce for every occasion. From gnocchi to pizza to veggies to protein, this delicious kale and white cheddar pesto sauce makes everything taste better!
Organic Vegetable Stock , Cream, Cultured Buttermilk, Kale, Sunflower Oil, White Cheddar Cheese , Natural Flavour, Rice Starch, Garlic, Sea Salt, Dried Shallots, Onion Powder, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum.
You May Like: Easy Shrimp Alfredo With Jar Sauce
Below Are Some Comments And Reviews On This Sonoma Gourmet Kale Pesto With Cheddar Pasta Sauce From Other Costco Members:
This kale pesto with white cheddar sauce is good! I tossed it with some spaghetti, frozen shrimp and thick cut bacon prices. Its lemony, so keep that in mind. It tastes great with the seafood.
Good on burgers and cooked veggies, grilled salmon and rice
Regularly use it over rice with steamed broccoli and pulled rotisserie chicken.Seems to be a big hit here.
We had with shrimp as well!Very delicious.
Im so sad that this Kale Pesto sauce had the Death Star at my Costco . It reminded me A LOT of spinach artichoke dip. So I mixed a jar with a block of softened cream cheese, half a cup of grated Parmesan, topping it with provolone and baked it until golden. Its so good! Not at all healthy. But absolutely delicious paired with Costco tortilla chips some homemade Hawaiian ham sliders!
I liked it too! Im on Keto.dumped it over chicken breasts and baked then topped with shredded cheddar and baked some more. It was really good!
I loved it but didnt taste any lemon. I also added more Parm cheese but thats because I love cheese
Hello from Oceanside CA! Im always looking for quick adds to meals. I picked up the Sonoma Gourmet Kale Pesto with White Cheddar sauce to add to pasta and shredded rotisserie chickenthe teen boy was impressedboom!
Love this one for a quick meal
The sonoma sauce is AMAZING!
Maine Lobster Ravioli w/ Kale Pesto Cheese Sauce is whats for dinner! Delicious! Both purchased at Costco
I liked it!
Love the pesto sauce