Mascarpone Cheesecake With Bittersweet Chocolate Swirl
Add to Recipes
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/4 cup finely ground toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup cold unsalted butter
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 16 ounces Mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce, lukewarm
Bittersweet Chocolate Rocky Road Bars
Add to Recipes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cold, unsalted butter, cut into pats
- 1 egg yolk, beaten with 2 Tablespoons half and half or milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
What Happens If Stonewall Kitchen Chocolate Sauce Bittersweet Is Out Of Stock And I Need To Give Specific Instructions
- Find Best Match: By default, your shopper will use their best judgement to pick a replacement for your item.
- Pick Specific Replacement: You can pick a specific alternative for the shopper to purchase if your first choice is out-of-stock.
- Don’t Replace: For items you’d rather not replace, choose “Don’t replace” to get a refund if the item is out of stock.
Read Also: Vegan Alfredo Sauce Whole Foods
Top Reviews From Other Countries
5.0 out of 5 starsNext page
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
How Much Does Instacart Delivery Or Pickup Cost
- Delivery fees start at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35. Fees vary for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35.
- Service fees vary and are subject to change based on factors like location and the number and types of items in your cart. Orders containing alcohol have a separate service fee.
- Tipping is optional but encouraged for delivery orders. It’s a great way to show your shopper appreciation and recognition for excellent service. 100% of your tip goes directly to the shopper who delivers your order.
- There may be a “pickup fee” on your pick up order that is typically $1.99 for non-Express members. Express membership waives this like it would a delivery fee.
- Pick up orders have no service fees, regardless of non-Express or Express membership.
Read Also: Trader Joe’s Sweet Chili Sauce
Stonewall Kitchen Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce 125 Oz
Add some character to your favorite lemon pistachio cookies or chocolate semifreddo with bittersweet chocolate sauce by Stonewall Kitchen and instantly impress everyone. Just a spoonful of this truly satisfying and delectable condiment is enough to entertain your taste buds and make you fall in love. Made with premium quality ingredients, Stonewall Kitchen chocolate sauce is renowned for its intense flavor profile and strong notes of stunning bitter cocoa. Perfectly balanced with just the right amount of sweetness, chocolate sauce by Stonewall Kitchen is renowned for its well-rounded taste. Drizzle over ice cream or pound cake and create moments of pure and persistent pleasure.
Established in 1991, Stonewall Kitchen is one of the most well-known and awarded specialty food brands. A leader in both, national and international markets, this successful brand has been loved by customers with diverse food preferences for over 30 years. Stonewall Kitchen has been at the top of the game with a wide array of delicious products, varying from mustards, jams, baking mixes, and a myriad of condiments. Headquartered in New York, Maine, the company takes a lot of pride in producing specialty foods that put a smile on customers faces. Committed to maintaining top-notch quality, Stonewall Kitchen is always cooking up new and exciting ideas that prove just how endless the culinary world is!
Chocolate Mint Thumbprint Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar, lightly packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce
Recommended Reading: Sweet Baby Ray’s Hickory & Brown Sugar Bbq Sauce
Stonewall Kitchen Dark Chocolate Toffee Sauce 12 Ounce
- Stonewall Kitchen Dark Chocolate Toffee Sauce, 12 Ounces
- Dark chocolate adds a wonderful dimension to this buttery toffee sauce
- Try it warmed and drizzle it over ice cream, angel food cake, sliced fruit or profiteroles
- Smooth and creamy it adds a uniquely delicious taste to any dessert
- Part of the award winning Stonewall Kitchen Family of gourmet brands that includes Tillen Farms, Legal Sea Foods, Vermont Village, Montebello Pasta, Napa Valley Naturals, Urban Accents, Vermont Coffee and Village Candle. We proudly create the best products for cooking, baking, entertaining, and the home. Great taste runs in our family.
Similar item to consider
Bittersweet Chocolate Bread Pudding
- 6 large croissants or 12 small , cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup plus 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy cream, divided
- 1 cup whole milk
Recommended Reading: Garlic Dipping Sauce For Pizza
Product Review: Stonewall Kitchen Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce
Stonewall Kitchenhas been making and selling high-quality specialty foods since 1991. Founded by Jim Stott and Jonathan King, this company takes a hands on approach to their business, which started when Stott and King sold their homemade seasonal jams, pestos, oils, vinegars and baked goods at a local farmers market every Saturday. Today Stonewall Kitchen has expanded to include pastas, rubs and marinades, beverages, sauces and other condiments, but their wholesome, natural products with clean, simple labels recall their humble handmade beginnings.
Stonewalls Bittersweet Chocolate Sauceis part of their collection of delicious dessert toppings, which includes Pumpkin Caramel, Mocha Espresso, and Raspberry Liqueur. This gluten-free sauce sells for $6.95 on the companys website and makes a rich, decadent hot fudge when heated. Just remove the lid, microwave for about 30 seconds on high and stir. Their recommendations include drizzling over ice cream or stirring into hot coffee, but we like to spread it on toast with peanut butter or use it to top cakes and brownies. Try this pumpkin brownie recipe using Stonewall Kitchens Triple Fudge Brownie mix!
Our all-time favorite Stonewall products are definitely the fresh fruit jams, like Wild Maine Blueberry and Raspberry Peach Champagne. Visit StonewallKitchen.com to view their complete product listings, including a line of gluten-free baking mixes.