Keto & Health Insights For Stonewall Kitchen Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce
- Net Carbs are 11% of calories per serving, at 12g per serving. This meal falls within the range for standard keto diet guidelines . If your daily net carb quota is 25g and if this food almost equals that much, consider whether you’re going to eat more food later. Always take into account any foods you’ve already consumed. It’s recommended that you track the macros of your daily food consumptionsthis makes it easier to avoid overconsumption.
- This food’s %DV for sodium is 0%. At 5mg, it’s considered low in sodium according to the FDA’s standard for %DV , which considers any food with %DV of less than 5% as low sodium. The organization recommends 2300mg of sodium as the daily limit. High sodium is believed to be associated with health problems such as heart disease, strokes, high blood pressure, and kidney malfunctions. Too much low sodium is also associated with health problems. For most adults, a healthy range for daily maximum sodium consumption is between 1500-2300mg foods should have 5%-20% DV per serving.
Stonewall Kitchen Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce 1225 Ounces
4 Great Reasons To Buy From Us:
Tracked Shipping on all orders
Tracked Shipping on all orders
- Stonewall Kitchen Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce, 12.25 Ounces
- We blended two all-time favorites together to create this unique, rich and creamy dessert sauce
- Similar to the classic peanut butter cup, this Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce adds a distinct and yummy element to ice cream, baked treats or as a dipping sauce for chunks of fresh fruit
- A must-have in the pantry Dress up any dessert or enjoy straight from the jar
- It all started in 1991 at a local farmers’ market with a few dozen items that we’d finished hand-labeling only hours before. Fast-forward to today and Stonewall Kitchen is now home to an ever-growing family of like-minded lifestyle brands! Expertly made with premium ingredients, our products are the result of decades spent dreaming up, testing and producing only the very best in specialty foods and fine home living.
- Shipment tracking ID will be provided after your product is dispatched.
- The delivery date stated is indicative and subject to availability, payment authorization, verification, and processing.
- In case your product is not delivered due to an incorrect or invalid address, we will not be able to process any claims. However, we will notify you if it is returned to us.
Stonewall Kitchen Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce 1225 Oz
Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce from Stonewall Kitchen is a unique, delicious dessert sauce loved by the whole family. It is made with high-quality peanuts and rich chocolate, resulting in a distinct, yummy flavor and soft, creamy texture.
The Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce made by Stonewall Kitchen is a perfect companion to your favorite desserts. Pair it with ice cream, spread it over your favorite tarts and baked treats, or use it as a dipping sauce for chunks of fresh fruit. Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce is an ideal element to every dessert enriching it with creamy mouth-watering flavors.
Stonewall Kitchen is a food company founded in 1991. It started as a small family brand producing jams to preserve and share original family recipes. Over the years, Stonewall Kitchen grew from a small local company to a national brand. Its high quality, fresh products, unique recipes, and irresistible homemade taste gained them numerous prestigious prizes and, most importantly, the hearts and trust of American customers. Today Stonewall Kitchen offers a wide range of products jams, sauces, baking mixes, food condiments, and much more.
- Ingredients: *Corn Syrup, Pure Cane Sugar, Peanut Butter , Water, Unsalted Butter , Sweetened Condensed Milk , Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Powder, Cocoa Butter, *Soy Lecithin, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Pure Vanilla Extract *Contains Corn/Soy Produced with Genetic Engineering
- Product Weight: 12.25 oz
- Product ofArtisanal USA
Also Check: How To Cook Prego Pasta Sauce
Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce
Free shipping on orders over $60 in Canada
Fast delivery All orders will be shipped within 2-6 business days.
We blended two all-time favorites together to create this unique, rich and creamy dessert sauce. Similar to the classic peanut butter cup, this Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce adds a distinct and yummy element to ice cream, baked treats or as a dipping sauce for chunks of fresh fruit!
Ingredients: *Corn Syrup, Pure Cane Sugar, Peanut Butter , Water, Unsalted Butter , Sweetened Condensed Milk , Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Powder, Cocoa Butter, *Soy Lecithin, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Pure Vanilla Extract *Contains Corn/Soy Produced with Genetic Engineering
Allergens: Milk, peanuts, soy
Stonewall Kitchen Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce
My husband is not always as excited as I am about trying new foods, but several years ago he mentioned more than once that he thought our menu selections had really gotten into a rut. I had to admit he was absolutely right, and took that as my cue to really start experimenting in the kitchen. For one complete year, I did not prepare the same entrée twice. I kept a calendar, searched recipe books, and had a great time cooking up new dishes. Of course, we had leftovers at times, and we still ate out , so it wasnt as if I made 365 different entrées, but there were a lot of new foods. Allen is now a pretty good sport about seeing new foods almost constantly, but I know he sometimes misses a regular rotation of his favorite comfort foods. When he picked up a jar of Stonewall Kitchen Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce on our last visit to Central Market, his face lit up like a Christmas tree. If he has a single comfort food, it would have to be peanut butter, and the chocolate and peanut butter combo is one of his favorites. So into the cart went the Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce.
Also Check: What Is Big Mac Sauce Made Out Of
Peanut Butter & Chocolate Pie
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Creamy Peanut Butter, room temperature
- 1 cup confectioners sugar, sifted
- 8 ounces Mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped to stiff peaks
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate morsels
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped and toasted
- 1/4 cup English toffee bits