Top Reviews From The United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
5.0 out of 5 stars5.0 out of 5 stars
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Spicy Thai Peanut Salad
- 1 pound linguine or your favorite pasta
- 2 scallions, sliced about 1/4-inch thick, green portion only
- 1 red bell pepper, diced into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and diced into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2-3 Tablespoons fresh cilantro, loosely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grilled shrimp or chicken, optional
Roasted Garlic Peanut Sauce
This Roasted Garlic Peanut Sauce is a richly flavored and complex sauce that is perfect for dipping grilled chicken, shrimp or beef skewers. Toss Stonewall Kitchen’s Roasted Garlic Peanut Sauce with noodles, shredded chicken, julienned carrots and chopped peanuts for an Asian style salad.
- Made in USA
- See label photo for ingredients and nutrition facts
- Serving Size 2 tbsp with 11 total servings
DISCLAIMER: You are advised to consult actual product packaging and materials as they may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always review labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional or more comprehensive information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Mast General Store assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products contained in our stores or on our website.
No Reviews Yet!
Don’t Miss: How To Make Lasagna Sauce
Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Peanut Sauce 11 Ounce
4 Great Reasons To Buy From Us:
Tracked Shipping on all orders
Tracked Shipping on all orders
- Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Peanut Sauce, 11 Ounces
- This Roasted Garlic Peanut Sauce is a richly flavored and complex sauce
- Toss our Roasted Garlic Peanut Sauce with noodles, shredded chicken, julienned carrots and chopped peanuts for an Asian style salad
- Perfect for dipping grilled chicken, shrimp or beef skewers
- It all started in 1991 at a local farmers’ market with a few dozen items that we’d finished hand-labeling only hours before. Fast-forward to today and Stonewall Kitchen is now home to an ever-growing family of like-minded lifestyle brands! Expertly made with premium ingredients, our products are the result of decades spent dreaming up, testing and producing only the very best in specialty foods and fine home living.
- Shipment tracking ID will be provided after your product is dispatched.
- The delivery date stated is indicative and subject to availability, payment authorization, verification, and processing.
- In case your product is not delivered due to an incorrect or invalid address, we will not be able to process any claims. However, we will notify you if it is returned to us.
Stonewall Kitchen Sauce Peanut Roasted Garlic
Peanut Sauce, Roasted Garlic
Creators of specialty foods. All natural. Outstanding Finalist: Savory Condiment. Satay. Dipping sauce. Stonewallkitchen.com. For additional recipes visit our website at stonewallkitchen.com. When we were in Thailand we fell in love with a wonderful peanut sauce that was served alongside thinly sliced, skewered grilled chicken, shrimp and beef or tossed with noodles and chopped, crisp vegetables. The second we landed back in Maine we went right to work in the kitchen to recreate that wonderful sauce. I think ours is even better than what we had in Thailand. – Jonathan King & Jim Stott, Creators of Stonewall Kitchen. Made in USA.
|Servings Per Container :||11|
Shake well before using. Refrigerate after opening.
Don’t Miss: Make Your Own Sauce Kit
Roasted Garlic Peanut Sauce 330ml
Reminiscent of Thai dishes, this Roasted Garlic Peanut Sauce works as a satay or dipping sauce. It has a rich, complex flavour, and tastes great with skewers of chicken, beef, or lamb, or try it alongside a cold noodle salad with carrots and chopped peanuts.
Ingredients: Water, sugar, peanut butter, tomato paste, vinegar, soy sauce , roasted garlic, spices, red wine vinegar, canola oil, molasses, salt, mustard , onion, sesame oil, xanthan gum, citric acid, garlic oil.
Keto & Health Insights For Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Peanut Sauce
- Net Carbs are 13% of calories per serving, at 8g per serving. This meal falls within the range for standard keto diet guidelines . If your daily net carb quota is 25g and if this food almost equals that much, consider whether you’re going to eat more food later. Always take into account any foods you’ve already consumed. It’s recommended that you track the macros of your daily food consumptionsthis makes it easier to avoid overconsumption.
- This food’s %DV for sodium is 4%. At 95mg, it’s considered low in sodium according to the FDA’s standard for %DV , which considers any food with %DV of less than 5% as low sodium. The organization recommends 2300mg of sodium as the daily limit. High sodium is believed to be associated with health problems such as heart disease, strokes, high blood pressure, and kidney malfunctions. Too much low sodium is also associated with health problems. For most adults, a healthy range for daily maximum sodium consumption is between 1500-2300mg foods should have 5%-20% DV per serving.
Also Check: How Do You Cook Alfredo Sauce
Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Peanut Sauce
Stonewall Kitchen’s® Roasted Garlic Peanut Sauce is a richly flavored and complex sauce that is perfect for dipping grilled chicken, shrimp or beef skewers. Toss with noodles, shredded chicken, julienned carrots and chopped peanuts for an Asian style salad!
- Outstanding Savory Condiment Finalist
- Net Weight: 11 fl. oz.
- Made in the USA
Ingredients: Water, Sugar, Peanut Butter, Tomato Paste, White Vinegar, Soy Sauce , Roasted Garlic, Spices, Red Wine Vinegar, Canola Oil, Molasses, Salt, Mustard , Onion, Curry Powder, Sesame Oil, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Garlic Oil
Allergens: Peanuts, Soy, Wheat