What Happens If Lee Kum Kee Plum Sauce Is Out Of Stock And I Need To Give Specific Instructions
- Find Best Match: By default, your shopper will use their best judgement to pick a replacement for your item.
- Pick Specific Replacement: You can pick a specific alternative for the shopper to purchase if your first choice is out-of-stock.
- Don’t Replace: For items you’d rather not replace, choose “Don’t replace” to get a refund if the item is out of stock.
Why Do You Need Plum Sauces
Plum sauce is a light sauce that has a sweet and sour flavor. People sometimes call it duck sauce, probably since it is served with a duck dish. It is primarily made from sweet plums, but occasionally, other fruits like apricots or peaches can be incorporated.
It usually contains sugar, salt, vinegar, ginger, chili pepper and sometimes garlic. It is used in many traditional Chinese dishes, but it is popularly served with Peking duck. We can use this plum sauce in a variety of meals as a condiment, dipping sauce and even as a basting liquid. Plum sauce can be made at home, but buying it can prove to be less stressful and cheaper than attempting to make it yourself.
What Plum Sauce You Want
Plum sauces usually have a dominantly sweet taste. However, some arent as sweet as the others, or they have other dominant flavors that balance up the sweetness. If you prefer a more exciting flavor profile, go for the ones that have a bit more vinegar, salt, and ginger. They have a tangy, sour taste that contrasts with the sweetness from the plums and sugar.
Also Check: Bulls Eye Original Bbq Sauce
Our Top 5 Plum Sauce Reviews
The Kikkoman plum sauce is not like the average plum sauce that is just sweet with no complexity in flavor. This sauce packs a mix of intense flavors that provide a perfect balance of sweet and tangy. It complements savory dishes perfectly. It contains sugar, vinegar, plum puree, ginger, modified corn starch, and fermented wheat protein.
The meal plum sauce is mainly used for Peking duck. It also works well with fish, beef, and chicken. You can use it in a variety of dishes like plum-ginger chicken, cashew chicken, coconut shrimp, and pulled pork.
It works as a marinade and a basting liquid. It gives your meats an inviting glaze and a sticky look. It is a good dipping sauce, on its own or mixed with a little bit of another sauce of your choice. It also goes great in stir-fries.
Lee Kum Kee Plum Sauce 397g
Lee Kum Kee plum sauce is an excellent dipping sauce for roast duck, pork and even spring rolls. Chinese salted plums are simmered together with sugar to make a rich golden jam balanced with a hint of sharp rice vinegar, ginger, and chili.
Hong Kongs favorite sauce brand Lee Kum Kee, or LKK as its fondly known, was founded by a chef at a cooked oyster shop in Guangdong village in Shenzhen. In 1888 after leaving a barrel of oysters to ferment, he discovered they created a delicious rich brown liquid todays oyster sauce. The company has continued to grow over four generations and is now an award-winning world-famous producer.
Ingredients: Sugar, salted plums 25%, water, rice vinegar, modified corn starch, acidity regulators , ginger, chili peppers, stabilizer E415 Allergens are listed in bold.
Read Also: Easy Stir Fry Sauce Recipe
How Much Does Instacart Delivery Or Pickup Cost
- Delivery fees start at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35. Fees vary for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35.
- Service fees vary and are subject to change based on factors like location and the number and types of items in your cart. Orders containing alcohol have a separate service fee.
- Tipping is optional but encouraged for delivery orders. It’s a great way to show your shopper appreciation and recognition for excellent service. 100% of your tip goes directly to the shopper who delivers your order.
- There may be a “pickup fee” on your pick up order that is typically $1.99 for non-Express members. Express membership waives this like it would a delivery fee.
- Pick up orders have no service fees, regardless of non-Express or Express membership.
Create A New Wish List
Auto reorder # will now ship via common carrier. Please choose your delivery preferences:
- Made with a traditional Chinese recipe
- Sweet, slightly tart plum flavor with hints of ginger and chili
- Can be served as a dip, sauce, or glaze complements roasted duck and fried appetizers
- Essential ingredient for any Asian restaurant
- Bulk container is perfect for high-volume establishments
Recommended Reading: All Clad Stainless Steel Sauce Pan
Msg/allergen & Nutrition Information
Which of your products do not have added MSG? *No MSG added except for that naturally occurring in certain ingredients.
Ready SaucesPanda Brand Sauce for Orange ChickenPanda Brand Sauce for Mongolian BBQ Stir FryPanda Brand Sauce for Broccoli BeefPanda Brand Sauce for Lettuce WrapPanda Brand Sauce for Kung Pao ChickenPanda Brand Sweet & Sour SauceOriginal Stir-Fry Sauce
Premium Oyster Sauce, 5 gal, BIB and BIDPanda Brand Green Label Oyster Flavored SauceVegetarian Mushroom Flavored Stir-Fry SauceVegetarian Stir-Fry Sauce
Panda Brand Chili Garlic SaucePanda Brand Thai Sweet Chili Sauce