How To Store Garlic Herb Butter
- In the refrigerator: Store rolled in plastic wrap as a log, or in an air-tight container or baggie, for up to 2 weeks.
- In the freezer: Store rolled in plastic wrap as a log, or in an air-tight container or baggie, for up to 2. Label with the freezing date. When ready to use, pull it straight from the freezer and add it to your meal without thawing.
Keep Hunts Pasta Sauce On Hand For Fast Flavorful Meals
Start With a Can of Pasta Sauce, and Save Time
Looking for quick dinner ideas? Keep spaghetti sauce cans in your pantry. Slow-simmered with a wide variety of tasty flavors, this sauce inspires restaurant-quality meals at home.
Enjoy Quality & Convenience for a Great Value
Spend more time with family, and enjoy a tasty meal together. Huntâs Pasta Sauces are made with delicious ingredients, including vine-ripened tomatoes, to make cooking easy.
Switch Up Your Recipes With a Variety of Flavors
Infuse bold flavors and spices into your favorite recipes â¦ or create new ones. Try other Huntâs Canned Pasta Sauce varieties, such as Four Cheese, Italian Sausage and Chunky Vegetable.
How To Make This Fresh Herb Pasta
This is an overview, and full ingredients & instructions are in the recipe card below.
- Boil the water for your pasta, and cook it al dente according to package directions.
- When it’s just about ready, melt the butter in a skillet, add in the garlic and red pepper flakes if using, and cook for about a minute. When the pasta is done, reserve some of the water it was boiled in just prior to draining it.
- To the skillet, add the drained pasta, chopped fresh herbs, the parmesan cheese, and a splash of the starchy water. Toss very quickly until the cheese has melted and the pasta is nicely coated, adding more of the starchy water as needed. Season with salt & pepper, extra parm on top, and enjoy immediately!
Recommended Reading: Annie’s Organic Original Bbq Sauce
Fresh Herb Pasta With Garlic Lemon Sauce
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Making homemade pasta might be one of my favorite things to do. This Fresh Herb Pasta with Lemon Garlic Sauce is the perfect recipe for both carnivores and vegetarians alike so everyone wins.
Everyone needs a good go-to pasta dish that satisfies that savory itch. Sometimes the heavy sauces that come with a pasta can be too heavy and overwhelming to the noodle, its beautiful canvas. I love this recipe because the Lemon Garlic Sauce doesnt call for any butter or heavy cream so its super light. The little tang from the lemon is to die for and the garlic, I mean, who doesnt love garlic? I use three cloves in this recipe, but I wont judge you if you use 5, 6, 7 or even the hole clove. My father in law whos a total garlic lover will be your bestie forever.
While this pasta is delicious on its own, it can be paired with fish or chicken if youre looking for something to go with it.
Min Garlic And Herb Butter Pasta
Short on time? Then whip up this garlic and herb butter pasta in 15 mins.
I have a friend who is the ultimate foodie. He really, really loves food and only the best will do. It must be something to do with his training at a cordon bleu school and the fact that his father was just as much a foodie as he is.
Whenever he comes around I always feel that I have to push the boat out. So the other day, after a theatre trip with him, we got back home at 9.30 cold and pretty hungry. I needed to make supper pronto. I turned to my pantry staple of Barilla pasta, and less than 15 minutes later we were sitting down to filling supper of garlic and herb butter pasta. Filling yes, and also good enough, made of good enough ingredients to keep my ultimate foodie only the best will do friend happy. So happy that he asked for the recipe and pinched my last box of Barilla spaghetti.
This recipe is adapted from a dish I first had at a little crowded corner restaurant in Rome. And I absolutely love making it. I especially love that simple, basic ingredients combine to pack such a punch. The whole kitchen smells soooooooooo I want to face plant myself in that good when I make it. Just think buttery, garlicky and herby heaven.
Also Check: Rufus Teague Bbq Sauce Review
Herb Garlic Butter Faqs
What is garlic butter sauce made of?
Garlic butter sauce is made of butter, dried or fresh parsley, and garlic. Other herbs, such as thyme or rosemary, may be used in place of parsley.
Is garlic butter keto?
Garlic butter is gluten-free and can safely be used in gluten-free recipes.
Can I use dried herbs instead of fresh herbs?
Use 1 teaspoon dried herbs for every 1 tablespoon fresh herbs. For example, instead of 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, use 2 teaspoons dried parsley.
How long does garlic butter last?
Garlic butter lasts up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator and 2 months in the freezer.
Why Use The Pasta Cooking Water
The secret to getting a pasta dish thick and creamywithout the use of creamis by adding a bit of the water the pasta was cooked in. The leftover cooking water retains some of the salt and starch from the pasta, which, when combined with a fat like butter, makes a silky, smooth sauce and helps the sauce cling to the noodles. Reserve about 1/3 cup of the water before you drain the pasta , then slowly add that water to the pasta while you are tossing it in the sauce. You only need as much water as is necessary to reach your desired consistency.
Also Check: Buy Nandos Peri Peri Sauce
Herby Garlic Butter Pasta Sauce
Published: by Emily This post may contain affiliate links.
Incredibly simple, fast and delicious Garlic Butter Pasta Sauce made with fresh herbs and tossed with your favourite long pasta. This sauce doesn’t get any easier and is ready by the time your pasta is cooked!
This herby garlic butter pasta sauce is another super simple recipe that’s ready by the time the pasta is cooked and you all know I’m all for super quick weeknight meals, I mean, aren’t we all?
How To Make It
See recipe card below this post for ingredient quantities and full instructions.
Add butter, garlic, and white wine to a skillet and bring it to a gentle boil. Let it reduce by half and whisk in the flour. Cook for 2 minutes, then add half and half, chicken broth, seasonings. Bring to a gentle boil, then reduce to a simmer.
Stir in Parmesan cheese, then remove from heat and stir in lemon juice. Add cooked linguine and toss to combine. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges and serve!
You May Like: Watcharee’s Thai Yellow Curry Sauce
Easy Garlic Herb Butter Recipe
I am obsessed with my garlic butter sauce recipe. After trying it just once, I sought out other recipes to use it for, just for an excuse to eat more garlic herb butter. It really is that good.
My family loves it, too. They know I’m going to be making my garlic butter sauce for steak if I’m cooking steak for dinner, and I love to make it for burgers, vegetables, bread, and even Thanksgiving turkey, too!
When I say it goes with everything, I mean it goes with everything . I have yet to try this buttery garlic sauce with something that it hasn’t improved the flavor of dramatically. You just can’t go wrong with it!
How To Make Herby Garlic Butter Pasta Sauce
Add all the herbs to a food processor with juice and zest of half a lemon, olive oil, pecorino and a small pinch of salt and pepper. Blitz until combined .
Add butter and oil to medium sized skillet and heat until butter has melted. Add the garlic and fry for 1-2 minutes until soft but not browned .
Add the herb mixture and stir to combine, cook for 1 minute then add reserved pasta water, cook for another minute .
Add cooked pasta, toss until evenly coated in the sauce and serve with more freshly grated pecorino .
You May Like: How To Make Buffalo Sauce
Why You’ll Love This Spaghetti Sauce
This pasta sauce is thick, rich, and full of veggies and herbs. It goes with just about any pasta meal you can think of, and is a breeze to make! You don’t even need any fresh herbs – I lean on dried herbs so that a store run isn’t necessary for delicious homemade sauce. By making homemade sauce, you get to control the ingredients, which means no sky-high sodium, sugar or other additives.
Cooking With Fresh Herbs
You won’t believe how much flavour is packed into this punchy little sauce. It’s made with chives, parsley, basil, oregano, sage, mint, thyme and lemon thyme. Whaaaat? so many herbs!
Yup and they’re all fresh which is a super important rule for this sauce, no dried herbs please, the flavour is nowhere near as intense and you’ll want all of the freshness in this sauce!
It’s also tossed with garlic butter, I mean, is there anything better on earth than garlic butter? No, sir!
Recommended Reading: How To Get Out Hot Sauce Stains
How To Make Easy Spaghetti Sauce With Meat
Need meat in your spaghetti sauce? It’s super easy to make meat sauce instead of regular tomato sauce!
Instead of using olive oil to sauté the veggies, simply brown a pound of ground beef, ground turkey, or Italian sausage in the bottom of the hot Dutch oven until cooked through. Then add the onion and garlic and proceed with the recipe.
Tip: If you use a higher fat meat, you may wish to drain the meat before adding everything else. If you use a low fat meat like lean turkey, you’ll probably want to use a little bit of olive oil in the pan to brown it.
Easy Garlic And Herb Pasta
If youre looking for an easy, approachable, and flavor-packed pasta, this garlic and herb pasta is for you. Level up your pasta in a new, herbaceous way, with simple ingredients and about 30 minutes of your time.
While Chris parents were recently in town, his mom introduced me to her garlic and herb pasta sauce and I was immediately hooked. Not only was the sauce so easy to make, but it was also jam-packed with flavor and so fresh tasting! She served it with our herbed ricotta ravioli and it was a hit! This sauce is so good on any type of pasta that you serve it with, I cant wait for you to try it out.
Recommended Reading: How To Make Chicken Alfredo With Bertolli Sauce
How To Make Creamy Tahini Pasta Sauce: Step
Step 1. Blend the oil, tahini, and garlic together on high for 30 seconds, until fluffy.
Step 2. Add the water, herbs, sumac, amchur, coriander, fenugreek, and salt, and blend together until well-combined and fluffy, about 1 minute.
Step 3. The mixture should be well-whipped after a full minute, so taste it and add up to 1 Tablespoon of maple syrup & extra salt .
Can I Make It Creamy
Yes, if you’d rather make a creamy garlic butter pasta sauce then I recommend cutting the butter by half and adding around ¾ cup of heavy cream. Bring it to a boil for 30-40 seconds until it starts to thicken then turn off the heat.
Toss with pasta for a rich and decadent version of this.
Looking for no herbs and more garlic? omit all the herbs and double the garlic for a delicious garlic kick!
You May Like: How To Make Chicken Teriyaki Sauce
What To Make With Garlic Butter
- Garlic Bread: This is the best garlic spread for bread. Don’t melt the butter spread it onto your favorite bread, then add the bread to the oven at 425°F for 5 minutes for lightly toasted, garlic butter bread.
- Garlic Butter Pasta: Add to angel hair, ziti, or linguine, for a gourmet garlic butter pasta! While the pasta is cooking, add ½ cup garlic butter to a pan over medium heat. Drain the pasta, leaving ¼ cup pasta water, and add to the pan with the garlic butter sauce.
- Garlic Butter Pizza Dip: Use as a garlic sauce dip for pizza! It’s an amazing pairing!
- Herb Garlic Butter Seafood Dip: This is the best garlic butter sauce for crab, shrimp, and more.
- Garlic ButterBurgers: Use as a spread on your favorite burger recipes.
- Garlic Herb Butter Vegetables: Add to sauteed or roasted vegetables for so much flavor. We love using garlic herb butter on mushrooms, cauliflower, broccoli, and more.
- Mashed potatoes: You need to try garlic butter mashed potatoes – they are life-changing.
How To Make Easy Weeknight Spaghetti Sauce
Also Check: Fermenting Peppers For Hot Sauce
Tools For This Recipe
- 3-Quart Stainless Steel Sauté Pan This is the skillet pictured in this recipe.
- Cheese Grater Always shred your cheese from a block for soups and sauces, it melts and tastes much better than packaged shredded cheese. I use Belgioioso parmesan.
- Pasta Strainer I have this one and love it.
- Measuring Spoons I have these magnetic ones which stay nice and organized in my utensil drawer.
- Pinch Bowls for measuring out seasonings ahead of time.
Heres What Youll Need For This Garlic And Herb Pasta:
- Pasta: You could use any shape of your choice. We love ours with ravioli or spahetti.
- Extra virgin olive oil: This is the main component of the sauce, so we recommend using the good-quality oil. We like to use Wild Groves olive oil!
- Garlic: Lots and lots of garlic adds the signature element of this recipe. We like to add 6 large cloves in ours, but you can adjust the amount accordingly based on your preferences.
- Red pepper flakes: Adds a very minimal yet perfectly balanced amount of heat. Feel free to add more as you prefer!
- Pasta water: Dont throw out your pasta water! Its filled with starchy, salty goodness, and when you add it to your pasta, it adds a silky richness and helps the pasta and sauce stick together much better.
- Fresh herbs: Adds a burst of freshness and brighten up all of the flavors in this dish.
- Vegan parmesan cheese: Enriches the pasta with extra layers of umami,
- Lemon: A squeeze of fresh lemon helps round out and balance out the dish. We hihgly recommend you dont skip out on this!
Read Also: Lasagna Recipe With Jar Sauce
Other Ways To Use This Garlic Butter Sauce
The best thing about this sauce is that it can be used in so many other ways be it with pasta or not, here are some ideas on how to adapt this recipe and make it your own:
- Add seafood: you can either toss in some shrimp , mussels, clams or even some calamari or squid and toss it with a long pasta such as spaghetti, linguine or tagliatelle for an impressive seafood meal.
- Add chicken: as a rule, I never eat chicken with pasta. After living in Italy it just feels wrong to me but I know that it’s much loved by many so if you fancy adding chicken to your pasta, go ahead it will taste delicious with this sauce. Alternatively, you could just serve the sauce over chicken and serve it with roast potatoes or grilled veggies instead of pasta. Now that’s something I’m all for!
- Toss with potatoes: one of my favourite ways to serve potatoes is boiled and crushed into a rough mash and mixed with lots of olive oil and fresh lemon juice, so delicious. You could use this sauce in the same way and they would just taste insane, really.
- Gratin: why not slice potatoes super thin using a mandoline or food processor and pour over the garlic butter, bake in the oven until soft and cooked through, delish!
- Steak: there’s no doubt about it that this garlic butter pasta sauce would also be incredible poured over a juicy chargrilled steak .
Ways To Use Hunts Pasta Sauce
Break Out the Slow Cooker
Choose Huntâs Pasta Sauce for your favorite slow-cooker recipes. Try it in hearty beef stews, zesty marinara meals or tender meatball dishes.
From pasta skillet meals to lasagna to baked ziti, whip up a delicious dish, or use it as a base for your own unique tomato-based spaghetti sauce.
Get Restaurant-Quality at Home
Huntâs Pasta Sauce is so versatile. Enhance your meatball, meatloaf, chicken parmesan and pizza recipes at home. The possibilities are endless.
Recommended Reading: Sweet Baby Ray’s Golden Bbq Sauce