Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|6.35 x 6.35 x 22.23 cm 433.75 Grams|
|Ingredients||Red Chili, Sugar, Salt, Garlic, Fish Extract, Lactic Acid, Acetic Acid, Ascorbic Acid.|
Red Chili, Sugar, Salt, Garlic, Fish Extract, Lactic Acid, Acetic Acid, Ascorbic Acid.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
This Recipe For Grilled Chicken Lollipops Is An Umami Flavor Explosion
When it comes to pantry staples, Lee Kum Kee is a brand that delivers plenty of necessities when it comes to bringing authentic Asian flavors into your kitchen. Having over a century of experience in making Asian sauces and condiments, Lee Kum Kee is the trusted and leading brand that will transform your at-home recipes into bold, delicious, and easy recipes that boost your next meal experience.
One recipe that is sure to dazzle using Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Oyster Flavored Sauce and Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Premium Cooking Soy Sauce, is this one for Grilled Chicken Lollipops with Oyster BBQ sauce:Grilled Chicken Lollipops w/ Oyster BBQ sauceIngredients
- Lee Kum Kee Soy Sauce
- Lee Kum Kee Oyster Sauce
- Lee Kum Kee Chili Bean Sauce or Sriracha
What Happens If Lee Kum Kee Chili Sauce Sriracha Is Out Of Stock And I Need To Give Specific Instructions
- Find Best Match: By default, your shopper will use their best judgement to pick a replacement for your item.
- Pick Specific Replacement: You can pick a specific alternative for the shopper to purchase if your first choice is out-of-stock.
- Don’t Replace: For items you’d rather not replace, choose “Don’t replace” to get a refund if the item is out of stock.
You May Like: Texas Pete Hot Sauce Walmart
Lee Kum Kee Chili Sauce Sriracha 435ml
New from $16.95FREE Delivery
|Red Chili, Sugar, Salt, Garlic, Fish Extract, Lactic Acid, Acetic Acid, Ascorbic Acid.|
- This sauce is made from the freshest and juiciest sun ripened red chilies
- It adds an exotic spicy flavour when cooking or dipping various foods
- Sriracha Chili Sauce is a thai style hot sauce with a warm garlic accent
Lee Kum Kee Asian Sauces Review
Most major grocery stores have large sections devoted to Asian food products, with such a vast number of choices that simply selecting a sauce or seasoning mix seems daunting. One product brand you might want to check out is Lee Kum Kee. Founded in 1888 by the man who invented oyster sauce, Lee Kum Kee now sells its more than 220 different sauces and condiments worldwide across 100 countries and five continents.
This post may contain affiliate links please read my disclosure here.
I received some sample Lee Kum Kee products for review purposes, and the first one I tried was one of the most popular Asian sauces, hoisin, which I made into a delicious chicken, broccoli and onion stir fry. We loved the taste of Lee Kum Kee hoisin sauce, and the dish also warmed over wonderfully well the next day for lunch.
Some sauces tend to congeal and look kind of yucky after a night in the fridge, but the Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce still looked and tasted great. You can visit Lee Kum Kees website for a variety of recipe ideas for their hoisin and other sauces, too.
Next, we tried the Lee Kum Kee Kung Pao Chicken sauce packet, which made an absolutely amazing chicken, carrot and peanut stir fry. In fact, I liked it as well as or even better than any kung pao chicken Ive eaten in Chinese restaurants. It tasted spicy and had just the right amount of kick to it.
If you enjoyed this post, could you please ?
Also Check: Bulldog Vegetable And Fruit Sauce
Create A New Wish List
Auto reorder # will now ship via common carrier. Please choose your delivery preferences:
Note: Packaging may vary
- Made with a traditional Thai recipe
- Formulated with fiery sun-ripened chilis, complex fish sauce, and hints of garlic and jalapeno
- Popular condiment for dipping and drizzling
- Pre-portioned packet is perfect for takeout and helps reduce waste
- Ideal for Asian restaurants
How Much Does Instacart Delivery Or Pickup Cost
- Delivery fees start at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35. Fees vary for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35.
- Service fees vary and are subject to change based on factors like location and the number and types of items in your cart. Orders containing alcohol have a separate service fee.
- Tipping is optional but encouraged for delivery orders. It’s a great way to show your shopper appreciation and recognition for excellent service. 100% of your tip goes directly to the shopper who delivers your order.
- There may be a “pickup fee” on your pick up order that is typically $1.99 for non-Express members. Express membership waives this like it would a delivery fee.
- Pick up orders have no service fees, regardless of non-Express or Express membership.
Recommended Reading: Annie’s Vegan Worcestershire Sauce