Update: Choczero No Longer Offers This Product As Soon As I Have Found A Good Alternative I Will Update This Recipe
ChocZero offers three types of cocoa powder dark, milk, and white. Originally it was packaged in tubs but they have recently changed their packaging. You can get all three flavors direct from their site, or from . You can use the powders for so much more than hot drinks and sauces, too! It’s sweetened with monk fruit extract so it neither contains artificial sweeteners nor sugar alcohols!
To make this delicious sauce, add three tablespoons of white chocolate powder, heavy cream, unsweetened almond milk, and vanilla extract to a small saucepan. Heat over a low heat until the chocolate powder is fully incorporated. For a thicker sauce, sprinkle a little xanthan gum* over the sauce, and continue stirring and cooking until the desired thickness has been reached. A silicone whisk is useful for this stage if you’re using non-stick pans!
*Xanthan gum is a zero carb and gluten free thickener. Only small quantities need to be used otherwise the sauce will go too gloopy!
Perfect Your Signature Mochas And Espresso
This sauce allows you to top off your drinks as well as your desserts with decadent white chocolate flavor. This robust sauce is made with premium ingredients, and your customers will love the rich white chocolate kick it provides, as well as the familiar and much beloved name of Ghiradelli. Use it in your coffee shop, ice cream parlor, or bakery to elevate your white chocolate drinks and desserts. No matter what dish or drink you prepare, guests are in for a treat with this white chocolate flavoring sauce!
Other Recipes You’ll Love
If you love chocolate sauce, be sure you don’t miss out on my Homemade Dark Chocolate Hot Fudge! This ganache is also the perfect finish for my White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake and could be added to my Red Velvet Bundt Cake and Fluffy Lemon Pancakes for a delicious chocolatey twist!
If you bake up this tasty recipe please give it a rating in the recipe card or leave a comment and feel free to ask any questions at the bottom of the page to help others find their way to this sweet recipe too!
Also Check: How To Make Spaghetti Sauce Taste Better
Use A Secure Wifi Or Internet Connection
Although it is comfortable and easy to browse and buy through public networks, malls or stores, the truth is that these networks are often unreliable. Hackers and cybercriminals can easily capture the information packets transmitted over public connections. For this reason, we recommend you go through a secure network to make purchases or transactions in which you transfer personal information.
How To Make White Chocolate Sauce
Don’t Miss: Wendy’s Grilled Chicken Sandwich Sauce
Ingredient Tips For Better Baking
- White Chocolate: I found that cheaper white chocolates, which are made with more stabilizers like Nestle’s, produced a slightly less smooth sauce, as the waxy ingredients didn’t want to fully melt. So I recommend using the highest quality chocolate chips or bars available to you, or at least a higher quality chocolate chip like a Ghiradelli, or Guittard if possible.
- Heavy Cream: because fat content varies between all the creams, you want to make sure you get “heavy” cream, not “light,” “whipping,” or “half-and-half.” While those other creams will probably still produce a sauce, they all have a different amount of fat which will change the texture of the final sauce which I took a lot of time perfecting. Using the heavy cream, you’ll find it’s thick, but still pourable so you can use it for all your saucing needs right from the fridge!
What Are Some Of The Popular Brands Of Caramel And Chocolate Sauce
We carry all the top brands for Chocolate Sauce and Caramel Sauce! We carry the top brands including Torani, Ghirardelli, Hollander, Davinci Gourmet, Monin, and 1883 Maison Routin. Each brand has a distinctive taste, which blends well with different flavors in your drinks or desserts. Our two most popular chocolate syrups are from Hollander and Ghirardelli, but thats no surprise since these two iconic brands are famous for their chocolate! When picking a chocolate and caramel syrup, its important that you work with your existing flavors to compliment them.
Don’t Miss: Where To Buy Gehls Cheese Sauce
Test Kitchen Tips For Sweet Success
- Don’t overcook: I know it’s tempting to just add all the times together for the few microwave rounds, but you must resist! If you blast your chocolate for too long in one round, the white chocolate will burn and then you’ll have to trash that batch and start over.
- Use a high quality chocolate: because cheaper chocolates have waxy stablizers , they don’t blend in as smoothly with the cream. So do yourself a favor and use a nice quality white chocolate for the best flavor and texture in your final sauce.
Faqs About White Chocolate Sauce
-It hardens in the fridge! What do I do?
You can reheat it in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between. You can also reheat in a saucepan on the stove top.
-What is the difference between light cream and heavy cream?
It has to do with the milk fat content. Here is a great reference on the differences.
-Can I use white chocolate chips?
You can! I used white chocolate bark but white chocolate chips should work just fine.
Hey! I also have a free coffee e-book for YOU! Enter your email below and I will send it right over!
- 8 oz white chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup half and half or light cream
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
Recommended Reading: Norpro Sauce Master Food Strainer
What Is White Chocolate Sauce Made Of
Recipes really don’t get simpler than this, so I’ll keep this post short and sweet!
This white chocolate sauce is designed to be thick enough once chilled to use as a glaze on your favorite bundt cake or loaf, but thin enough to still mix beautifully into your favorite coffee drink.
It’s made with only 2 ingredients – white chocolate and heavy cream – for a super simple prep, using a microwave, and ready in 10 minutes!
Now, I’ve seen a lot of other white chocolate sauces made without cream, using half & half, or even milk and some butter in place of cream. But I found that keeping things simple and classic by just using the chocolate and heavy cream, produced the smoothest and most stable product. This is because the fat has already been commercially homogenized with the liquid in the cream .
So grab your chocolate, a little cream, and get ready to have a delicious sauce ready to satisfy all your white chocolate needs in no time!
Low Carb White Chocolate Sauce
This low carb white chocolate sauce is thick, creamy and delicious!
This post may contain affiliate links.
I’ve been enjoying ChocZero’s premium hot cocoa powder for a few months now, but recently I thought I’d make something a little different! This white chocolate sauce is thick, creamy, and fantastically comforting.
Can These Also Be Used As A Hot Fudge Sauce
The difference between our Hot Fudge Sauce and Chocolate Sauce is that the Ghirardelli milk chocolate hot fudge is thicker and very rich. The chocolate syrups can certainly be used as an ice cream topping, but there can be a difference in consistency. Everything comes back to the flavor profile youre creating because while hot fudge sauce is thick and decadent, some ice cream parlors prefer to use the Hollander chocolate syrup instead as to not mute the flavor of the ice cream. Whether you choose a classic hot fudge or to use a chocolate syrup, its sure to keep your customers happy if you invest the time in tasting your options!
Is There A Difference In Using These For Dessert & Coffee Caramel Sauce
Nope! Theres no difference in using dessert & coffee caramel sauce. Our carmel sauce is regularly used as a topping on coffee drinks in cafes and as a dessert topping in ice cream shops, frozen yogurt shops, pie shops, and bakeries across the country. Since we offer a wide variety, its up to you to choose the one that works best for your store. Some of these can be used as squeeze bottles, while others are designed to use a syrup pump.
If you have a question about our selection of Chocolate and Caramel items, give us a call at 310-988-2144. Were here to help!
Read Also: What To Add To Ragu Alfredo Sauce
Buying Guide: What To Look For When Select White Chocolate Syrup:
If you want to purchase products, follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your products before buying. Lets take a look at them:
- Product Quality: The product must be of high quality. If the product is not of high quality, it will break down quickly and need repairing.
- Price: The price of the product should be reasonable. The product must be within your budget so that you do not have any financial constraints while using it.
- Brand reputation: The brand name should be well known in the market and has been around for a long time so that its reputation can be trusted and its quality can be ensured.
Ways To Use This Delicious Ganache
- Cake Glaze: I actually originally desiged this sauce as a beautiful and tasty cake glaze for my White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake it’s great for glazing any bundt or loaf cake for a bright white finish and a rich chocolate flavor.
- White Chocolate Mocha: right out of the fridge this sauce mixes into both cold and hot coffee drinks with ease.
- Waffles or Pancakes: dress up your morning lemon pancake stack or fluffy Belgian waffles with this delicious sauce.
- Ice Cream Topping: finish off your favorite ice cream sundae with a drizzle of this delicious sauce on top.
- White Hot Chocolate: add this sauce to warm milk for a delicious white hot chocolate to cozy up with a festive drink on those chilly winter nights.
Check out the full RECIPE WEB STORY for a click-through tutorial!
Recommended Reading: Where Is Chili Sauce In Walmart
Ideal For Desserts And Drinks
This sauce has a robust white chocolate flavor and velvety-smooth consistency for crafting your coffee shop drinks. Use it for lattes, hot cocoa, frappes, milkshakes, iced mochas, and even frozen cocktails. Besides beverages, this indulgent white chocolate sauce is perfect for topping ice cream, frozen yogurt, cheesecakes, and many other decadent desserts. Not only does it enhance the taste of your tempting treats, but it also improves the look and presentation of your offerings to delight patrons and help boost impulse sales.
Torani Sugar Free White Chocolate Sauce 64 Oz
Torani Sugar Free White Chocolate Sauce 1.89 L pushes the taste of your hot chocolates, mochas and coffee up to cafe-quality. This creamy, rich sauce adds notes of cocoa, butter and vanilla to your favourite drinks.
Now you can enjoy the classic taste of Torani White Chocolate Sauce in a guilt-free sugar-free format!
We also have the Torani Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Sauce.
- 1 oz Sugar Free White Chocolate Sauce
- 6 oz Steamed Milk
- Whipped Cream Topping
Does not include the Torani Sauce Pump. We recommend picking up a pump for this bottle.
Recommended Reading: Mrs Wages Pizza Sauce Mix
White Chocolate Sauce Ingredients
The reason that I love this white chocolate recipe so much is that you only need a few common ingredients to make it at home. I bet you even have a few at home! You need:
- White chocolate
Half and half You can find this near the milk in the dairy section. You can also use light cream or even whole milk here.
White chocolate The better the chocolate, the better the chocolate sauce! You will want to use a good quality white chocolate here. I love Ghiradelli white chocolate. You can use white chocolate chips or a chocolate bar.
Butter I prefer unsalted butter, but salted would work as well.