Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Customer Questions & Answers
4.3 out of 5 stars
Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.
To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we donât use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness.
Sweet Chili Noodles Recipe
Ready in under 30 minutes, these sweet and spicy noodles offer an easy take on Singapore noodles that will set your taste buds dancing! Thin rice noodles intermingled with loads of peppers, purple onion slivers and scallions will add a burst of piquant sweetness to any meal.
- 1 package Rice Vermicelli
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tsp. Salt, plus more, to taste
- 1 tsp. Pepper, plus more, to taste
- 3 tbsp. Oil
- 1 Purple Onion, thinly sliced
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 4 tbsp. Sky Valley Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 Chopped Scallions, for serving
- Sesame Seeds, for serving
Don’t Miss: Raos Sauce Flavors
Sweet Chilli Pork And Pepper Noodles
This easy, brightly coloured pork and pepper stir-fry really celebrates that bottle of Sweet chilli sauce usually used just for dipping hiding at the back of your fridge.Each serving provides 669 kcal, 36g protein, 87g carbohydrates , 17g fat , 12g fibre and 1.9g salt.
- 80g/2¾oz dried egg
- ½ tbsp finely grated fresh root
- 1 small yellow
gingerpepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
spring onion, thinly sliced
Cook the egg noodles according to the packet instructions. Rinse under cold water to stop the noodles sticking together and set aside.
Whisk the garlic, ginger, Sweet chilli sauce, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of water together in a small bowl. Set aside.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok over a mediumhigh heat. Add the peppers and stir-fry for 56 minutes, or until they are tender but still hold a little crunch. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Add the pork to the pan and cook for 23 minutes, or until cooked on both sides and just starting to brown.
Return the peppers to the pan along with the stir-fry sauce. Allow to bubble for 1 minute, until slightly reduced, then add the noodles. Stir and cook for another minute, until the noodles are hot through.
Serve immediately with the spring onion sprinkled over the top.
Keto & Health Insights For Sky Valley Sweet Chili Sauce
- Net Carbs are 23% of calories per serving, at 7g per serving. This meal falls within the range for standard keto diet guidelines . If your daily net carb quota is 25g and if this food almost equals that much, consider whether you’re going to eat more food later. Always take into account any foods you’ve already consumed. It’s recommended that you track the macros of your daily food consumptionsthis makes it easier to avoid overconsumption.
- This food’s %DV for sodium is 2%. At 50mg, it’s considered low in sodium according to the FDA’s standard for %DV , which considers any food with %DV of less than 5% as low sodium. The organization recommends 2300mg of sodium as the daily limit. High sodium is believed to be associated with health problems such as heart disease, strokes, high blood pressure, and kidney malfunctions. Too much low sodium is also associated with health problems. For most adults, a healthy range for daily maximum sodium consumption is between 1500-2300mg foods should have 5%-20% DV per serving.
Recommended Reading: Crave Cheeseburger
Bestviewsreviews Ranking And Score For Sky Valley Sweet Chili Sauce 145 Ounce 3
This product received a total score of 7.46 out of 10, based on review sentiments and user opinions related to 9 features:
Sky Valley Sweet Chili Sauce 145 Ounce 2
4 Great Reasons To Buy From Us:
Tracked Shipping on all orders
Tracked Shipping on all orders
- A healthier spiced sauce condiment alternative that provides dynamic flavor and color to your dish.
- Our sauce is made with quality red chili peppers, garlic, and other spices.
- Sweet Chili sauce is a staple in Asian cuisine but works well as a dip and spread.
- Includes 2 bottles. Gluten Free, Vegan, and Non-GMO.
- Our sauces empower customers to create convenient and authentic tasting international meals right at home.
- Shipment tracking ID will be provided after your product is dispatched.
- The delivery date stated is indicative and subject to availability, payment authorization, verification, and processing.
- In case your product is not delivered due to an incorrect or invalid address, we will not be able to process any claims. However, we will notify you if it is returned to us.
You May Like: How To Get Tomato Sauce Out Of Plastic
Analysis Of 11 Reviews For Sky Valley Sweet Chili Sauce 145 Ounce 3
BestViewsReviews analyzed 18,216 reviews for 100 products in the Chili Sauces category.
We analyzed a total of 11 reviews for this product out of which, 0 reviews were received in the last 6 months.
The analysis indicates that around 0% reviews were positive while around 0% of reviews had negative sentiment.
Sweet Chilli Chicken Noodles
Ok so maybe thats an overstatement but boy theyre good!
This recipe is so good, so tasty and so flipping easy.
Its perfect for all the family and everyone loves noodles dont they?
Lovely noodles coupled with chicken another family fave then they just have to be a success dont they?!
Sweet Chilli Chicken Noodles for the kids?
For the kids I guess you could leave the chilli sauce out and add honey maybe instead?
But the sweet chilli sauce works so so well! And its not that spicy try them, you never know?
If you use honey instead you could call them Honey Chicken Noodles modified for the kids
This recipe is soooooo nice was featured on the Enconas brand website which makes me really happy!
I suggest you give it a try.
Its so good!
So Quick! Sweet Chilli Chicken Noodles
And it takes 20 minutes tops, whats not to like?!
I so love a quick tasty dinner!
And all the family love it!
I used rice noodles as I love them but theres no reason why you couldnt use other types of noodles.
Just cook according to on pack instructions.
Udon noodles are lovely too, so soft to eat
Rice noodles, or simply rice noodle, are noodles made from rice, its that simple.
The principal ingredients are rice flour and water.
Sometimes ingredients such as tapioca or corn starch are added in order to improve the transparency or increase the gelatinous and chewy texture of the noodles. Source -Wikipedia
Recommended Reading: Shrimp Alfredo Ragu Recipe
Related Climate Pledge Friendly Items
Find answers in product info, Q& As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions :8 x 2.1 x 1.5 inches 14.5 Ounces
- Item model number :0046015167338