Cookies And Cream Cheesecake Mousse
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclaimer here.
This post is sponsored by the Torani. All opinions and content are my own and have not been altered due to any compensation or product received.
Now that the weather is getting warmer, Ive been in search of a tasty delicious filling dessert recipe that can cure my chocolate obsession.
This Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Mousse did just that with its creamy firm texture. Cookies and cream have always been a favorite of mine. So, what better way to than taking the flavor to the next level?
The mousse is made with cream cheese to give it a nice no-bake cheesecake taste you wont be able to turn down. It also contains no eggs making it safe as a no-bake dessert. Oh, and theres no gelatin, making it vegetarian.
What Happens If Torani Sauce Puremade Cookies & Cream Flavored Is Out Of Stock And I Need To Give Specific Instructions
- Find Best Match: By default, your shopper will use their best judgement to pick a replacement for your item.
- Pick Specific Replacement: You can pick a specific alternative for the shopper to purchase if your first choice is out-of-stock.
- Don’t Replace: For items you’d rather not replace, choose “Don’t replace” to get a refund if the item is out of stock.
Where Can I Buy This Torani Sauce
I was able to find Torani Cookies and Cream sauce right in the middle of the ice cream topping aisle at Walmart. And oh, this bold sauce is amazing on top of ice cream.
Ive been enjoying that a little too much lately. Its really a versatile sauce.
You can put this in your morning coffee, zhuzh up your hot cocoa, or add it to basically any drink or dessert you want. It really does taste like Cookies and cream!
Don’t Miss: Where To Buy Rao’s Sauce
Air Fryer Cookies And Cream Bites
Air Fryer Cookies and Cream Bites was sponsored by Torani. All opinions are mine. #toranicookiesandcream
It is fair season here in Texas! I was able to go to the fair with my 8 year old for a field trip the other day and the smell of fair food filled the air. I have always loved the idea of fried Oreos and candy, but really, they leave me feeling pretty gross afterwards. I love air fried foods, so I thought I really needed to create an air fryer fair foods recipe! This recipe for Air Fryer Cookies and Cream Bites are made extra special with Torani Cookies & Cream Sauce. They are so quick and yummy!
I wanted to make bite sized portions, so I chose mini chocolate sandwich cookies for this recipe. I also used a refrigerated crescent roll sheet to make the process easier. Dollop the Torani Cookies & Cream Sauce on top of the mini cookie and envelop it in the crescent roll dough and cook it in the air fryer for a delicious treat!
> > Scroll to the end of this post for the full recipe< <
Add extra cookie crumbs before cooking!
The finished product is SO delicious. And when you bite into it, the cookies and cream sauce gives it an extra level of moistness, similar to a deep fried fair food!
Drizzle cookies and cream sauce on top!
And of course, add in a scoop of vanilla ice cream and even more cookies and cream sauce, and its a full on delicious dessert that takes very little time to prepare!
Cookies And Cream Latte Ingredients
The best thing about this latte is that it uses basic ingredients. Nothing special needed to make this drink, just common ingredients coming together to form one delicious latte. Once you have all your ingredients, you can make this drink over and over again.
To make this cookies and cream latte you will need:
- whipped cream and crushed cookies, for topping
You want a good quality coffee here or even an espresso. I suggest a medium roast so it doesnt overpower everything else. You can also use whatever strong, hot coffee you have on hand or instant espresso.
Feel free to use vanilla extract or a vanilla syrup for this recipe. I love homemade vanilla extract because its only a few simple ingredients and so good! Torani vanilla syrup is my favorite store bought syrup.
For the chocolate syrup choose between homemade or store bought. I know homemade isnt always an option, but if you use chocolate syrup often, it ends up cheaper making your own. Our homemade chocolate syrup recipe only uses 3 ingredients and its amazing! For store bought, I recommend Ghiradelli or Torani chocolate syrup but Hersheys works just as good.
Same thing for the vanilla ice cream pick between store bought or homemade. Honestly, unless its summer time and Im making homemade vanilla ice cream with the kids already, i normally always go store bought. I like plain vanilla but a French vanilla ice cream gives this drink an extra depth of flavor.
Read Also: Is Raos Keto
Time To Work Up An Appetite
Just this weekend we put in our garden. We worked up an appetite and honestly, we deserved a little treat. It was humid out, so the oven needed to be off-limits. I just dont want to turn on our air conditioning yet.
Have you ever cooked in the oven on a warm humid day? Not the best idea. I know by experience. That just means this recipe is officially no-bake. Not even a microwave is needed.
Being 3 months post-partum, I am extremely focused on what I eat. I will indulge when I want, but I love using more simple, real ingredients.
This mousse uses simple fresh ingredients like cream and vanilla. Even the Torani Cookies and Cream is made with real ingredients like pure cane sugar.
Its designed so you dont feel guilty about eating a chocolate dessert on those tough days to unwind.
How Much Does Instacart Delivery Or Pickup Cost
- Delivery fees start at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35. Fees vary for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35.
- Service fees vary and are subject to change based on factors like location and the number and types of items in your cart. Orders containing alcohol have a separate service fee.
- Tipping is optional but encouraged for delivery orders. It’s a great way to show your shopper appreciation and recognition for excellent service. 100% of your tip goes directly to the shopper who delivers your order.
- There may be a “pickup fee” on your pick up order that is typically $1.99 for non-Express members. Express membership waives this like it would a delivery fee.
- Pick up orders have no service fees, regardless of non-Express or Express membership.
Also Check: Best Rao’s Sauce
Our Purpose Is Flavor For All Opportunity For All This Means That We Believe Every Single Bottle Of Torani Carries Two Promises:
- In 1925, Rinaldo and Ezilda Torre create hand-crafted syrups from recipes brought from Lucca, Italy
- In 1982, our Vanilla helps create some magic and is used in the first flavored latte
- In 1994, we go global and expand to cafes and bars around the world
Each bottle promises amazing flavor for your beverages
From a classic vanilla latte to a bold cocktail, our flavors can be used however you choose. Liven up a coffee, add pizzazz to a soda, or put more oomph in your iced tea. Thereâs no wrong way to go about it. We have flavors for every moment, so you can flavor your way, no matter where life takes you.
Each bottle also promises our commitment to people
Weâre dedicated to helping all the people, partners, and communities we touch thrive. We believe everything starts with people and that businesses can, and should, create more opportunities for people.
Create A New Wish List
Auto reorder # will now ship via common carrier. Please choose your delivery preferences:
- Irresistible cookies and cream flavor
- Great for hot, cold, or blended drinks
- Contains no artificial flavors or ingredients
- Ideal for coffee shops, bakeries, restaurants, and cafes
- Easy-to-dispense 16.5 oz. squeeze bottle
|Sundae Sauces & Syrups|
Customer questions about this product
- I noticed that the packaging has changed since my last order. Has this product changed and does it taste different too?
- Torani is in the process of transitioning to their new line of Puremade products that are made with no artificial flavors or colors, no preservatives, no emulsifiers, and no GMOs. Torani Puremade products are still made with the same all-natural ingredients that produce the delicious flavors you know and love, now with no compromise.
- What’s the difference between the measurements in this item’s title?
- This item’s title includes both the product’s weight and its volume. The measurement in oz. represents the overall weight of the product and the measurement in fl. oz. represents the volume of usable product you will receive per bottle.
You May Like: Rao’s Sauce Costco Price
Cookies And Cream Latte
In search of a decadent DIY coffee recipe? Youve found it! This cookies and cream latte is easy enough to make quickly for an extra special coffee break. One sip and you will be hooked.
One of my favorite things to do is splurge on a fancy coffee drink, alone. I dont do it often and that makes it extra special when I am able to get out for my coffee treat. Some people buy designer clothes, I like to drink fancy coffee.
But real talk momma friends even though I only go for a fancy coffee every once in awhile, I still have to fight that twinge of mom guilt. I shouldnt have spent that much. I could have bought this for the kids. I didnt need this time away.
And sometimes I want my fancy drink more then once a month and just cant make it out alone. My solution? Make fancy DIY coffee drinks at home!
How To Instructions
Once you have all your ingredients gathered, you will also need to grab:
- coffee mug
- plastic bag
Start by mixing your chocolate syrup and vanilla extract in your mug. Pour the hot coffee over it and stir to combine. Carefully add in your scoop of vanilla ice cream. If you want, add in a little bit of milk or half and half here as well.
Top with whipped cream, chocolate syrup and crushed Oreos. Use the plastic bag to crush the cookies before adding them on top. This last part is totally optional but also totally delicious. Its what makes this diy coffee drink extra fancy.
You will love this decadent cookies and cream latte!
- 1 cup brewed hot coffee
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla syrup
- 1 teaspoon of chocolate syrup
- 2 Tablespoons of Half and Half
- 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream
- Crushed Oreos
Recommended Reading: Texas Pete Hot Sauce Recipe
How To Make No
- 1 8oz Block of Cream Cheese, Room Temperature
- 1 8oz Container of Whipped Topping
- 1/3 Cup Granulated Sugar
You can make a homemade cookie crust or purchase one in the store-whichever you prefer. If you decide to make your cheesecake in a springform pan, double the cheesecake mixture recipe.
When you swirl in the Cookies & Cream Sauce, add as little or as much as you want. Theres no wrong amount. Dont forget to drizzle on more when youre ready to serve!
You can find Torani Cookies & Cream Sauce at your local Walmart. Look for it in the cocoa aisle. Its not just for kicking up your favorite dessert recipes. You can add a spoonful to your coffees, lattes and hot cocoa, too!
If you need to prepare this ahead of time for a holiday party, you can totally stick this cheesecake in the freezer before you hit the road. It freezes up beautifully!
Looking for more recipe inspiration? Try my three-ingredient Cookies and Cream Dip, too!
Cookies And Cream Chocolate Mousse
If you like recipes that dont have a lot of ingredients yet pack a punch when it comes to flavor and thats ready to serve in under an hour then this delicious Cookies and Cream Chocolate Mousse is for you.
*This post may contain affiliate links and Ill earn a commission if you shop through them. You can read my full disclosure here.
This simple recipe gets an added depth of flavor from Torani Cookies & Cream Sauce which is a great basic ingredient, made with pure cane sugar and natural flavors, and can be drizzled over desserts or added by the spoonful to coffee, cocoa, latte, and just about anything else that you want to give an extra boost of smooth cookies and cream flavor to.
Now, dont stop there. Get creative and add it to brownies, cakes, cupcakes, cookies and more. I would love to hear your ideas or recipes youve tried it in. Im always looking for new ways to use delicious products like this.
You can find the Torani Cookies & Cream Sauce at Walmart in the cocoa or ice cream topping section.
Read Also: Texas Pete Sauce Recipe