Mild Buffalo Chicken Dip
Franks Red Hot Wings Buffalo Sauce This is my sauce of choice for both chicken wings and Buffalo Chicken Dip. Its a ready made buffalo wing sauce that is a bit milder than Franks Original. It will still give your dip a nice kick with a spice level of about 3 out of 10 on my heat scale. I think its more suitable for a group and it has that true Buffalo wings flavor that really adds a lot to the dip.
Also Check: Capital Mumbo Sauce
Franks Buffalo Chicken Dip No Blue Cheese
September 2, 2018 by danawyyc
My friend Merry, makes a Buffalo Chicken dip that I really love. But Im not really in love with blue cheese. Ive tried different things to replace it but nothing was working like I wanted. One day I came across a post by Julie from Dinner with Julie about making a dip for hot wings out of Bousin cheese and I had the answer. It worked perfectly and is now my new favorite thing to make for a potluck.
What To Dip In Buffalo Chicken Dip
If you have made this delicious dip and now are wondering what exactly to eat with it, then I have you covered! Here are a few ideas that taste amazing with this dip!
- Breads: I love to dip hard crusted bread like a Crostini or French Baguette into it! You could also slice up some french bread or even make some sourdough and cut it up into cubes. This dip goes with everything!
- Chips and crackers: You cannot go wrong with getting a bunch of crackers and putting them onto a tray next to this dip. I love to use tortilla chips, Ritz, Wheat Thins, triscuits or any savory cracker or chip that I have on hand.
- Veggies: Another classic food to serve with buffalo chicken dip is vegetables. They cool down the dip and have an awesome crunch that you cant beat! Try some carrots, celery, olives or even cucumbers.
Read Also: Rao’s Spaghetti Sauce
Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip
This dip is always the hit of the party. Always. Whether youre serving for game day or any other occasion, its absolutely the first thing to disappear.
One solid way you know this dip is outstandingits as amazing on celery as it is on chips or bread.
Serving this hot and cheesy party starter removes the need to serve hot wings, which are kind of a pain to serve a crowd anyway, even if you order them in .
This dip is so packed with protein, Ive even served it for dinner. No judging.
Youre going to love it.
Can You Freeze Buffalo Chicken Dip
Buffalo chicken dip takes minutes to whip up! However, if your planning ahead and dont want to get the mixer dirty heres how you can freeze Buffalo Chicken Dip.
How To Freeze Buffalo Dip: Prepare buffalo chicken dip as directed only DO NOT bake. Transfer dip into a freezer zip-lock bag and freeze. When ready to use thaw and bake as directed.
To Reheat: Thaw dip and bake as directed.
I do not recommend freezing already baked buffalo chicken dip as the more you reheat buffalo sauce the more prone itll be to separate and get greasy.
Also Check: Is Alfredo Sauce Bad For Gout
Franks Redhot Sweet Chili Sauce Delivers A Fusion Of Asian Flavors That You Will Find Irresistible
This authentic sweet, tangy, and spicy sauce delivers a perfectly balanced kick to your signature recipes. With eye-catching, robust bits of authentic Thai Chilis and a touch of garlic, Franks® RedHot® Sweet Chili® Sauce is a perfect way to add on-trend Asian to your menu. This versatile sauce is great as a base ingredient for creating delicious dips and dressings, for marinating and grilling, or as a glaze for appetizers. Perfect to use for dipping sauce, glaze, stir-fry, or salad dressing.
This Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip Is Incredibly Easy To Make Highly Addictive And The Perfect Appetizer For Your Next Tailgate Party
This recipe combines rotisserie chicken, cream cheese, Bleu Cheese dressing, Franks hot sauce, and cheddar cheese for one incredible appetizer! Its like eating Buffalo Chicken Wings without the mess.
Make this for your friends and family and they will never stop talking about it. Just dont be surprised when they ask you to make it again and again and again. It is THE dip.
Want to save this recipe? Enter your email below and well send the recipe straight to your inbox!
Fortunately for us, its also surprisingly easy to make. Especially when you use store-bought rotisserie chicken
Also Check: What Is In Chick Fil A Honey Roasted Bbq Sauce
Storage And Reheating Instructions:
We doubt youll have any of this left over to need to store, it is THAT good! However, if you do happen to have leftovers, you can store this covered in plastic wrap in the fridge for 3-4 days. Simply preheat an oven to 400 degrees, remove plastic wrap, and reheat for 5-10 minutes or until warmed through.
If you like this recipe, you may be interested in these other amazing buffalo inspired recipes:
More About Chicken With Franks Hot Sauce Recipes
FRANKS RED HOT BUFFALO DRUMSTICKS RECIPE RECIPEZAZZ.COM
- Bake for 45 minutes or until fully cooked and very crispy, turn a couple of times. Check that they are cooked
- Mix together the hot sauce and butter, toss the wings to coat return to oven for up to 15 minutes or until the sauce looks heavenly on the drumsticks
EASY BUTTERMILK AND FRANKS RED HOT SAUCE MARINATED
FromCuisineCategoryServingsEstimated Reading Time
FRANKS REDHOT BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP FOOD CHANNEL
FromCuisineTotal TimeEstimated Reading Time
BASIC FRANKS BUFFALO WINGS RECIPE
10 BEST CHICKEN FRANKS HOT SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
BUFFALO CHICKEN NUGGETS | FRANKS RED HOT SAUCE | SALT
- Place chicken in mixing bowl with hot sauce and let marinate for at least 1 hour in refrigerator, or overnight in preparing in advance.
- Set up breading station consisting of bowl of flour, bowl of beaten eggs and bowl of breadcrumbs with added seasoning.
ONE POT SHREDDED CHICKEN IN BUFFALO SAUCE SPEND WITH PENNIES
FRANKS RED HOT ORIGINAL BUFFALO CHICKEN WINGS JAMIE GELLER
BUFFALO CHICKEN STUFFED SHELLS RECIPE WITH FRANKS HOT SAUCE
BUFFALO CHICKEN THIGHS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Recommended Reading: How To Remove Marinara Sauce Stain
How Do You Cook Chicken For Best Buffalo Chicken Dip
BOILING: One of the easiest ways to cook chicken for buffalo chicken dip is to boil the chicken in seasoned water or chicken broth. Bring a medium-sized saucepan of water to a boil and season with 2 teaspoons salt and 1 teaspoon black pepper OR use chicken broth. Place 2 to 3 chicken breasts into the boiling water. Bring the water back to a simmer, reduce the heat to medium, and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes until chicken is no longer pink inside and is cooked to an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
BAKING: Another option is to bake your chicken. Place chicken breasts into a lightly greased 9×13 pan. Season with salt and pepper. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 20-25 minutes until chicken is cooked to an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
Franks Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
There are certain recipes that exemplify the best in party food. Franks® RedHot Buffalo Chicken Dip is one of them. Franks® RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce was the original sauce used to create Buffalo wings back in 1964, and it brings the perfect blend of flavor and heat to this dip.
I havent met anyone yet who doesnt love this simple combination of Franks® RedHot, shredded chicken, cream cheese, ranch dressing, and blue cheese crumbles.
Ingredients in Franks RedHot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Its a perfect recipe for creating The Ultimate HomeGate during football season. No one wants to be stuck in the kitchen when their team makes a big play. With this quick mix & bake recipe, youll be free to cheer for your team .
The dip is ready for the oven!
Its fun to host fall get-togethers when you can have your dip and eat it too. It gets even better when you enter the Ultimate HomeGate Sweepstakes here to win prizes like a big screen TV, a brand new grill, and gift cards!
Great ideas for homegating
Read Also: Hot Ones Monthly Box
Don’t Miss: Raos Costco Price
Tips For Making Franks Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Choose your Franks® RedHot sauce depending on how spicy you like your dip. If you like it spicy, Franks® RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is the right sauce for you. If you like it milder, pick Franks® RedHot Buffalo Wing Sauce.
- Chicken is easier to shred when its slightly warm. Let it cool a bit after cooking, then shred it once its cool enough to handle.
- Remember to stir the dip after baking. Stirring it while its hot will make it smooth and creamy.
Need another hot dip idea? Try this Spinach Artichoke Dip!
Sweepstakes Timing: September 14 October 28
- One Grand Prize: The Ultimate Home Gate. Prize includes the following:
- One 60 Big Screen TV. ARV $800. Brand and model to be determined by the Sponsor at its sole discretion.
- One Weber® Grill. ARV $700
- One $100 Fanatics® Gift Card. ARV $100. Terms and conditions of the gift card apply.
Total ARV of this prize package $1,600.
- Four Second Prizes: Each winner will receive the following:
- One Weber® Grill. ARV $700
- One $100 Fanatics® Gift Card. ARV $100. Terms and conditions of the gift card apply.
Total ARV of each prize package $800.
LIMIT: One prize per person or household.
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure Policy
With football season underway, Id feel badly if I didnt share this Super Bowl crockpot buffalo chicken dip recipe with you. Instead of picking up that pre-made junk, this only requires a few ingredients and is so delicious, everyone asks for the recipe!
Also Check: Dragon In The Clouds Hot Sauce
Tips For The Best Wings
- Gather all the ingredients before cooking. Ensuring everything you need is within reach will speed up the cooking process.
- Make sure the wings are dry so that they crisp up nicely. After washing, pat them dry with a piece of dry cloth.
- For even more flavor, bake the wings again after coating for about 10 minutes. The sauce caramelizes during baking, making the wings a hundred times more delightful.
- Adjust the heat by adding your choice of seasonings.
- Dredge the wings lightly with baking powder or flour before baking for crisper skins. Dont worry, the wings wont taste starchy at all.
- Bake the wings on a rack so that the fat from the chicken is drained properly. If the fat has nowhere to go, it stays in the pan and prevents the skin from crisping up.
- Instead of baking, you can also deep-fry the wings at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
- For a sweeter sauce, throw in a bit of honey into the mix.
- Do not reheat leftover wings in the microwave as they get too mushy. Instead, bake them in the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 to 15 minutes. Dont go beyond that or theyll turn rubbery.
Its championship week of the NFL playoffs and now is the time to break out the best dishes for the biggest games of the year! If youre looking to spice up your menu both literally and figuratively for these games, look no further than this delicious Franks RedHots Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe.
Buffalo Chicken Dip Variations
This is not a sponsored post, but I am brand loyal for this recipe and always use Frank’s RedHot Sauce because I think it has the best flavor. Feel free to use whatever hot sauce you prefer, but do start with less than you think you’ll need and add a little bit at a time, tasting often, until you have your desired level of heat.
Try mixing shredded cheddar with shredded mozzarella cheese.
Replace the ranch dressing with blue cheese dressing. Or replace half of the cheddar with blue cheese crumbles.
I have kept the ingredients to a minimum, but you could add any of the following to make the good dip taste even better:
- 1-2 tablespoons of garlic powder
- 1-2 tablespoons of onion powder
- ½ tablespoon of black pepper
You May Like: Shrimp Alfredo Using Ragu Alfredo Sauce
Franks Redhot Original Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce
Franks RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce is made with a premium blend of aged cayenne peppers to add a kick of heat and whole lot of flavor to your favorite foods. Bring the heat to wings, chicken sandwiches, buffalo chicken dip, eggs put that $#!t on everything!
Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt and Garlic Powder.
Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Theres nothing better to enjoy this Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip for Game Day! A perfect combination of Franks Hot sauce, cream cheese, ranch seasoning, Cheddar cheese, and tender shredded chicken. All these ingredients combined and baked make the best dip for a party night with family and friends. Making a double batch is highly recommended!
- Try my Homemade Buffalo Sauce instead of Hot sauce
- Cream cheese if you want to go for a really low calorie here, use small curd cottage cheese instead. The texture will be different though.
- Cheddar 1 ½ cup of cheddar is more than enough for a creamy and cheesy dip but for a healthier option skip the top layer and the blue cheese!
- Temperature matters allow all the cold ingredients to come to room temperature, it will ensure that everything is combined easily once warm and baked through.
- Franks red hot sauce I used the original plain red hot sauce from Franks but for milder flavor use the same or other brands Buffalo hot sauce.
Note: Nutrition information is estimated and varies based on the products used.
Full Nutrition Disclaimer can be found here.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Recommended Reading: Where Was Texas Pete Invented
Whats Good With Buffalo Dip
Dips are great with perhaps any fried food or crispy chips or veggie. It tastes amazing with carrot sticks, cucumbers, and celery sticks. It brings your favorite potato and tortilla chips to a whole new level, as well! Lastly, who can say no to pretzels, Saltine crackers, Ritz crackers, and toasted bread dipped in this rich and flavorful dressing?
It also makes an excellent grilled cheese sandwich. Its your favorite childhood meal with a bit of a kick!
2 1/2cupsrotisserie chicken
3/4cupFranks Original Red Hot Sauce
1 1/2cupsshredded Cheddar cheese
- Coat both sides of chicken breasts in Franks Red Hot.
- Sprinkle both sides generously with garlic powder.
- Sprinkle both sides with black pepper.
- Let stand in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Spray grill with oil.
- Preheat on high for 10 minutes.
- Transfer chicken breasts to grill with tongs and cook for 7-10 minutes on each side until done.
- Baste with hot sauce while cooking for more flavour.
Read Also: How To Get Red Sauce Out Of White Shirt
What Goes With This Spicy Buffalo Dip
Serve up Franks hot sauce dip with celery sticks for a low-carb and keto-friendly appetizer. You can also pair it with other raw veggies such as sliced cucumbers, carrots, cauliflower, peppers.
Apart from veggies, this dip can be dunked into or spread on crackers, crusty bread cubes, pita bread, or tortilla chips.
You can also use the dip as a topping for nachos or as a filling for wontons.
Make tacos or burritos with it as the filling along with lettuce, tomatoes, etc.
CopyKat Tip: Peel celery backs with a vegetable peeler for easier eating.
Franks Redhot Sweet Chili Hot Sauce
Franks RedHot Sweet Chili Hot Sauce is a pulpy and zesty sauce made with fresh chilies. This fusion sauce is a slightly sweet, full-bodied alternative to traditional hot sauces. Try it as a marinade for your favorite protein or over cream cheese for a tasty dip.
Water, Sugar, Red Chili Peppers, Salt, Garlic, Modified Food Starch and Acetic Acid.
You May Like: How To Make Mcdonald’s Special Sauce
My Family Loves This Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
If you like buffalo wings in traditional buffalo wing style, heres a recipe for you!
My friend, Morgan, had been talking about this dip for quite some time before I actually asked her for the recipe. And when my sisters family was here over Thanksgiving weekend, I decided to give it a shot. After feeding the kids lunch, Blake and I sat down with Jessica and her husband, Scott, to a big bowl of this dip and a variety of dippers. Thats all I made for our big kids lunch. And we were happy as all get-out. It was every bit as delicious as Morgan had described, and we devoured it in no time.
Also Check: Texas Pete Hot Wing Recipes