The King’s Cupboard Sauce Espresso Chocolate 10 Ounce
Our chocolate sauce is made using pure and simple ingredients like cream, butter, chocolate, and natural cocoa. Drizzle on ice cream, fruit, cakes, and brownies. Stir it into coffee and milkshakes. Use it as a fondue or just give in to temptation and savor it by the spoonful. It is ready to use. Remove from jar and warm in microwave-safe container for 10 seconds or until pourable. Gluten-free. Perishable. Refrigerate after opening. Made in the USA.
Milkshake Variations To Try
How Much Does Instacart Delivery Or Pickup Cost
- Delivery fees start at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35. Fees vary for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35.
- Service fees vary and are subject to change based on factors like location and the number and types of items in your cart. Orders containing alcohol have a separate service fee.
- Tipping is optional but encouraged for delivery orders. It’s a great way to show your shopper appreciation and recognition for excellent service. 100% of your tip goes directly to the shopper who delivers your order.
- There may be a “pickup fee” on your pick up order that is typically $1.99 for non-Express members. Express membership waives this like it would a delivery fee.
- Pick up orders have no service fees, regardless of non-Express or Express membership.
Also Check: Costco Rao Sauce
Long Live The King: The Kings Cupboard Dessert Sauces
Cooking is chemistry, so its no surprise that scientists are so good in the kitchen. Rigger Poore and Lila Randoph-Poore, founders of the award-winning The Kings Cupboard, were research scientists before deciding, fifteen years ago, to experiment in the laboratories of gourmet food science . What began with a recipe for Lilas grandmothers bittersweet chocolate sauce is now an extensive line of more than fifteen dessert sauces, half of which are caramel plus several hot chocolates, chocolate puddings, chocolate cake mixes and frostings.
To put it simply, the royal couple has a penchant for chocolatewhich has paid off over the last several years in nine awards at top industry competitions.
But back to the sauces: we ask you not to think of them as mere toppings for ice cream, superb as they may be for such purpose. Youll probably be surprised by the dozens of things you can do with them that are so quick and easy: tricks that create delicious and exciting dishes, make serving a snap and entertaining a breeze, and give everyone a top-quality chocolate fix.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, special offers, contests, opinion surveys, THE NIBBLE back issues archive, product gift-finder, links to our favorite food websites, and the ability to nominate YOUR favorite nibbles, visit the home page of TheNibble.com.
Enjoy A Different Milkshake Every Night
Why go out to an ice cream parlor for milkshakes when you can make your own milkshakes at home with these easy recipes? Here’s the basic milkshake recipe with 18 variations to try yourself.
To make a milkshake, you really only need two ingredientsmilk and ice cream. For two milkshakes, you will need:
- 1 pint ice cream
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups milk
That’s it. Just place those two ingredients in a blender with any flavorings, like syrups, spices, fruit, nuts, etc. and give it a whir. Don’t overmixyou want your milkshake to be thick. And serve immediately.
Also Check: Best Rao’s Sauce
The Kings Cupboard Dessert Sauces: Long Live The King
CAPSULE REPORT: There is a king of chocolate dessert saucesand a queen, too. They live in an unlikely place for dessert royaltyRed Lodge, Montanaand their palace is a small factory that turns out 15+ splendid chocolate and caramel sauces. Theres even a sugar-free version so good, you cant tell the difference. We have tasted a hundred or more dessert sauces, and for breath and excellence of selection, we are a loyal subject of The Kings Cupboard. If you love chocolate and/or dessert, you will become one, too.
Luxury dessert sauces are one of those magic trick foods that let you elevate an everyday brownie or baked apple into a special dessert…and transform an elegant dessert, like the chocolate chip cheesecake at the left, into something truly special-occasion. The sauces dont require advance planning, but sit in a jar on the shelf waiting to be called into actionwhich also could be the next time youre in need of a quick spoonful of something sweet. The line is certified kosher and there are two organic sauces, one chocolate and one caramel. Read the full review below.
- For more of our favorite dessert sauces reviewed in THE NIBBLE online magazine.
- See the table of contents of the of THE NIBBLE online magazine, plus the back issues archive and our most popular articles.
- See the prior issues archive of the Top Pick Of The Week newsletter.
What Happens If The King’s Cupboard Sauce Bittersweet Chocolate Is Out Of Stock And I Need To Give Specific Instructions
- Find Best Match: By default, your shopper will use their best judgement to pick a replacement for your item.
- Pick Specific Replacement: You can pick a specific alternative for the shopper to purchase if your first choice is out-of-stock.
- Don’t Replace: For items you’d rather not replace, choose “Don’t replace” to get a refund if the item is out of stock.
Also Check: Texas Pete Hot Sauce Recipe
Bittersweet Chocolate Mousse Refrigerator Cake
Star Ingredient: The King’s Cupboard Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce