How To Design A Hot Sauce Brand Label
Having the idea of customized labels is one thing, but putting it to practice is another. You need a label that will speak for itself and play the marketing role. You also want a unique label that no rival company can mimic. How do you design Hot Sauce Labels? Here are some useful customization tips for designing a brand label:
A Quick Comparison Of Best Bottles For Hot Sauce
- Clear Glass Hot Sauce Bottles, Case of 12
- Includes Dripper Inserts, Red Screw Caps & Red Shrink Bands
- Bottle Size: 6.68″H x 1.81″ Diameter, Capacity: 5 Fl Oz
- Great for bottling your homemade hot sauce!
- Also Available in Black & White
- 5 oz. Clear Glass Hot Sauce Bottle with Black Cap and Orifice Reducer
- Although specifically designed for hot sauce, this unique bottle is exceptional for canning other condiments, flavorings, spices, and sauces. This clear bottle is also handy for packaging handmade gifts and party favors, beard oils, and mini samplers of your home product creations.
- This flint glass bottle is ready for your custom label, or let your sauces present through clear glass.
- The plastic orifice reducer fits securely on the bottle, and limits the amount of liquid dispensed. The black cap is easy to twist, yet closes the bottle tightly to prevent spills.
- Proudly packaged in the USA by Americans!
Oz Clear Glass Hot Sauce Bottle With Black Cap And Orifice Reducer
- 5 oz. Clear Glass Hot Sauce Bottle with Black Cap and Orifice Reducer
- Although specifically designed for hot sauce, this unique bottle is tremendous for canning other condiments, flavorings, and sauces. This clear bottle is also handy for packaging handmade gifts and party favors, beard oils, cocktail bitters, and mini liquor, vodka, wine, and coquito samplers.
- This glass bottle is ready for your custom label, or let your sauces present through clear glass.
- The plastic orifice reducer fits securely on the bottle, and limits the amount dispensed.
- The black cap is easy to twist, yet closes the bottle tightly to prevent spills.
Also Check: Raos Sauce Where To Buy
Make Homemade Hot Sauce Gifts This Christmas
Its hard to go wrong with homemade food gifts since theyre made from the heart. These small bottles filled with your own hot sauce are just the thing for stocking stuffers. If you have questions about making personalized stickers for your hot sauce chat with us weekdays 9 to 3 Pacific time on our website bottleyourbrand dot com.
Creating The Brand Name
Brand labels target both new and loyal customers. When they buy a hot sauce with your companys name on it, it reassures your side’s quality reputation. Consumers see your companys name as the synonym of quality. Theyll quickly identify with products that bear the companys logo and name. Most importantly, they will be your indirect brand ambassadors. Besides other prospective customers seeing the products on their home shelves, customers will always talk about their favorite hot sauce brands in nearly all gatherings.
You May Like: Raos No Sugar Added Sauce
Hot Sauce Bottle Labels
Do you know that customers can easily skip your product on the shelves even if they intended to buy it? Labeling goes a long way to ensure that your brands image is visible. For instance, branding Hot Sauce Labels can make customers recognize the bottle from afar. It also makes it easy for them to remember the product’s name. Remember, labeling is just as important as your name in the customers eyes. They define products by their labels.
Defining your brand in everything you do is a sure marketing strategy that will make consumers trust the product. Here is everything you need to know to step up your packaging game and win consumer loyalty.
At Laser Inkjet Labels, we have three different labels for three different sizes of bottles. We have labels for 5, 8, and 10 ounce bottles. These are great labels for either plastic or glass bottles that you choose to private label.
Various Uses For Hot Sauce Labels
Your labels embody who you are and motivates consumers to try your product. For instance, customized product labeling embeds your logo and the brand name of the product. If you have a classy bottle design, it will go a long way in making the product stand out among others on the shelves. Other uses of brand labels include the following:
Read Also: Rao’s Spicy Marinara Sauce
How Do You Determine A Label Size
To get the proper label size, do the following: A flexible tape measure should be used to measure the whole circle of the labeling surface. Instead of using a tape measure, simply coil a piece of paper around the labeling surface and note the area where it overlaps then, using a ruler measure from the edge of the paper to your mark to get the distance between the labels.
Dasher Bottles For Hot Sauce
The most popular choice for hot sauce bottles is the 5 oz. glass dasher bottle. Its typically 6.68H x 1.81 in diameter and brings to mind the traditional Tabasco sauce bottle everyone recognizes. Its called a dasher because the topper dispenses only dashes of hot sauce, which if your sauce is smokin hot, is probably a good thing. This bottle is available in small quantities, which makes it even more appealing for budget conscious Christmas shoppers.
- Kegworks offers a single 5 oz. glass bottle at $2.29, but if you buy 12 or more pay only $1.79 each.
- Amazon sells a 5 oz. glass bottle in cases of 12 with black shrink bands for the bottle necks, priced at $14.95.
- Plastic 5 oz. hot sauce bottles are available from the Cary Co. starting at $0.44 USD.
TIP: If you decide to buy in bulk from an online wholesaler make sure the lids and dasher inserts are included in the price. Some sites offer lower prices for large orders, but the caps and inserts are not included.
You May Like: Costco Spaghetti Sauce
What Size Is A Hot Sauce Bottle Label
For spicy sauce or salsa labels, our most common size label is our 2 inch by 3 inch label, which may be printed in either portrait or landscape orientation depending on your preference. You may also choose from a range of additional sizes that are suitable for your needs, such as a 2 or 2.5-inch circle, a 3-by-3-inch square, and others.
What Do You Print Water Bottle Labels On
Glossy water bottle labels, which are popular in the food and beverage industries, can be printed on either white film or semi-gloss paper. Both materials are suitable for water bottle labels however, semi-gloss paper is more common due to the fact that it is a more cost-effective material that offers equivalent print quality and shine to glossy paper.
You May Like: How To Get Red Sauce Out Of White Shirt
A Guide To Finding Hot Sauce Bottles To Make Christmas Gifts
Whether youre showing off your best hot sauce recipe or incorporating the latest pepper crop from your garden, making hot sauce is a unique and tasty Christmas gift for friends and family. Theres a reason we sell so many hot sauce labels people love spicing up their food! Habanero, jalapeño, serrano and other peppers are gardeners favorites, and their spicy piquancy adds zest to homemade hot sauce. If youre thinking about mixing up your own batch of hot sauce for Christmas gifts, then youll need to find the right bottles. Typically, that means bottles that are 4 to 5 ounces in size. This must-read guide provides a sample of three different types of hot sauce bottles to buy and the labels to fit them.
Make Your Own Hot Sauce Labels
Your hot sauce bottle labels should be as hot as the contents within. Personalized labels can help deliver your message, sell more product, and get customers coming back for more.
With our exclusive design program and printable labels, you can design and print your own hot sauce labels with ease from your home or office. Choose from the popular bottle label sizes listed above or search all of our label sizes for the perfect fit. Then, start creating labels for that delicious homemade hot sauce. When youâre ready to get to labeling, our materials go on smooth and last long. You can even opt for any of our waterproof label materials for more durability.
Also Check: Rao’s Homemade Marinara Sauce Costco
How Do You Make A Hot Sauce Label
Designing the Ultimate Hot Sauce Labels: Some Tips and Tricks