How To Make Roasted Raspberry Chipote Pork Tenderloin
- 1Preheat oven to 425. In small bowl, whisk together oil, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper. Put tenderloins on baking sheet and rub generously all over with seasoned oil. Roast, uncovered, til internal temperature is 155, about 20 to 25 minutes. Remove meat from oven and set aside, loosely covered with foil for 10 minutes to rest and allow internal temperature to rise to 160.
- 2While meat is resting, heat raspberry chipotle sauce in small pan til just heate4d through, not to boiling. Slice meat into 1/4 to 1/2 inch slices fan out on serving plate. Pour heated sauce over slices. Garnish with rosemary sprigs and raspberries. Serve hot. makes 6 servings
- 3You can use any brand of roasted raspberry chipotle sauce for this recipe.
- Last Step: Dont forget to share! Make all your friends drool by posting a picture of your finished recipe on your favorite social network. And dont forget to tag Just A Pinch and include #justapinchrecipes so we can see it too!
Fischer & Wieser Original Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce
Karen and I talk about traveling together more than we actually get to do it because of busy family and work schedules. A recent discussion was about visiting the Texas Hill Country and Fredericksburg, home of gourmet condiment masters, Fischer and Wieser. One of the companys flagship products is their Original Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce, a terrific mix of smokey, sweet heat. We think this grilled chicken recipe we found on the companys website perfectly showcases its unique taste.
Raspberry Chipotle Chicken
Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Barbecue Sauce
In a heavy 2-quart saucepan, combine 2 cups Fischer & Wieser Gourmet The Original Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce, 2 cups bottled Italian salad dressing , and 1/2 cup tomato ketchup. Whisk to blend and cook over medium heat for about 4 minutes. Do not boil. Serve warm or at room temperature. Makes about one quart.
We also count a quick and easy appetizer among our faves. Spread softened or whipped cream cheese on crackers, then top with Raspberry Chipotle Barbecue Sauce. Easy and delicious!
Fischer & Wiesers website offers a wide range of unique products, recipes and information about tours of their facilities in Fredericksburg, Texas. Check it out and prepare to have your mouth watering in no time!
Having Trouble Finding A Great Fischer & Wieser The Original Raspberry Chipotle Sauce
This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire Fischer & Wieser The Original Raspberry Chipotle Sauce research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best Fischer & Wieser The Original Raspberry Chipotle Sauces available in the market today.
After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the best Fischer & Wieser The Original Raspberry Chipotle Sauce for 2022. See our ranking below!
You May Like: Hot Sauce Bottle Label Template
How Can I Use This Sauce
- As a marinade for pork or chicken. I have marinated and then grilled pork tenderloin with this sauce, and it is amazing.
- Use to spread over salmon or steak
- Use as a sandwich spread, particularly good pairing with a turkey sandwich
- On crackers with a bit of ricotta cheese or cream cheese
If you give this recipe a try, wed LOVE to hear what you think! Leave us a comment and rating below 🙂
How Does The Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce Taste
The label suggests that the best uses for this sauce are:
- A glaze for pork tenderloin
- Brushed onto grilled chicken
- Poured over cream cheese
I didnt feel like cooking a pork tenderloin but I was craving a grilled pork steak! I grilled up the pork and used the sauce as a glaze at the end.
The flavor of this sauce starts with the brightness of raspberries, quickly followed by sweetness and then ends with just a touch of heat from the peppers. The sauce was delicious with pork and I can imagine that it would also be great with grilled chicken.
The sauce is not overly sweet and overall is nicely balanced.
Also Check: Stonewall Kitchen Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce
Ingredients For This Raspberry Chipotle Sauce:
- Olive oil
- Jalapeños. If you like a bit of heat, I recommend keeping in the seeds. If you prefer a milder flavor, you can seed only 1 of them or seed both.
- Fresh garlic
- Adobo sauce. I always keep an embarrassing amount of canned chipotles in adobo in my pantry. They are so versatile and pack a ton of flavor. Once I open a can, I transfer the contents to a mason jar and keep in the fridge. It lasts for a solid month. For this recipe, you are going to scoop out some of the adobo sauce from the can, and leave the chipotle peppers.
- Raspberries. I have experimented with using both fresh and frozen, and am happy to tell you that you can use either! If using frozen, just omit the added water in this recipe.
- Apple cider vinegar
- White sugar
Slow Cooker Raspberry Chipotle Chicken
This recipe was submitted by a loyal fan of Fischer & Wiesers, Jim Burris. Here is his comment on his slow-cooker version of The Original Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce® over chicken breasts: Awesome. Thank you Fischer & Wieser.
2 boneless chicken breasts1 small red onion, chopped1 cup water
Prep Time: 10-15 minutesCook Time: 10 minutes to sauté, 3 hours in slow cookerSauté two boneless chicken breasts and chopped red onion in skillet in olive oil. Pour 1 cup of water in bottom of slow cooker. Use butterfly steamer placed on bottom of slow cooker to elevate chicken breast. Make basket with aluminum foil to hold chicken breast and liquid in slow cooker. Place browned chicken breast, liquid, and sautéed onion carefully in aluminum foil basket and cover with The Original Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce®. Note: Start heating water in slow cooker first by turning on low setting before browning chicken breast. Cook for 3 hour on low setting, until internal temperature reaches 160°F. with meat thermometer inserted in center of chicken breast, avoiding bone. Chicken should be very tender.
Gently remove chicken and all liquid from foil basket and place in casserole dish with lid and allow to cool slightly place in refrigerator to allow all flavors to meld with chicken. Warm later with steamed veggies, potatoes etc.
Dont Miss: Raos Costco Price
Read Also: Primal Noble Made Bbq Sauce
Fischer & Wieser Specialty Foods Inc
Fischer & Wieser Specialty Foods, Inc. is a familyowned and operated business located in the heart of the Texas Hill Country, Fredericksburg. Their bestknown product, The Original Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce®, won the Outstanding New Bestseller Award at the Fancy Food Show in 1997. Case Fischer and Mark Wieser started selling jams and jellies in their store, Das Peach Haus®, made from peaches grown in their own orchard behind their store. Since then, Fischer & Wieser Specialty Foods, Inc. has expanded its catalog to over 150 products that are distributed throughout the United States, Mexico, Canada, and beyond. In addition, the company also produces the awardwinning line of Moms pasta sauces, Food Trk Fusion Sauces and Dr. Foos Kitchen line of Thai cooking sauces. All of which lend to the continual innovation taking place in kitchens as Fischer & Wieser is truly Inspiring Your Culinary Adventure® which is the company philosophy and slogan. Fischer & Wieser also works very hard to source many ingredients from local and small producers from across the country.
Original Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce & Cream Cheese Appetizer
Yield: Serves 2
1/3 cup Fischer & Wieser The Original Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce®Fresh raspberries and mint for garnish, if desired
Place cream cheese on serving dish and pour The Original Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce® over top, allowing it to drizzle down sides of cream cheese. Garnish with fresh raspberries and mint, if desired. Serve with gingersnap cookies or assorted crackers. Makes 2 servings.
Note: For an 8-ounce package of cream cheese use 2/3 to 3/4 cup of sauce.
Tip: Whip cream cheese with sauce . Form into a ball, and roll in chopped pistachio nuts or chopped, toasted pecans. Sprinkle parsley on top or drizzle with two tablespoons of additional sauce. Serve with gingersnap cookies or assorted crackers.
Recommended Reading: How To Make Barbecue Sauce Easy
Categories: Sauces Sauces > Grilling Sauces
The Original Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce has garnered awards and accolades across the globe for more than a decade. A perfect blend of raspberries and chipotle peppers, this smokey, sweet and spicy sauce makes meat, fish and fowl extraordinary. Accept only the Original. Gluten-free.Awards: 2nd Place, Fruit Based BBQ Sauce, The Chili Pepper Fiery Food Challenge, 2007 InnovationXcellance Award, 2002 1st Place, Salsa, Hot Sauce & Chutney, Food Distribution Magazine, 2001 1st Place, Scovie Award, Condiments-Dressing, Fiery Foods Magazine, 1998 Gold Award, Outstanding New Best Seller, sofi Awards Competition, 1997.
About this producer
Reviews From Amazon Customers
I wanted to see what other people thought about this sauce so I checked out the customer reviews on Amazon. There were over 2,200 reviews for this sauce as of November, 2021 which is a HUGE data set.
- 94% of customers liked this sauce enough to leave a 5 or 4 Star review.
- 3% of customers disliked this sauce enough to leave a 1 or 2 Star review.
These numbers get even better when you realize that more than half of the negative reviews are about poor customer service from Amazon and have nothing to do with the sauce itself.
Some of the Positive comments left by Walmart customers include:
- If youre skeptical, just try it. Its not super-duper-spicy and wont burn ya lips off. Nor it is cloyingly smoky. Nor sickly sweet and too fruity. If the thought of smoked hot peppers mixed with berries seems weird, and I guess conceptually its an odd combination, just trust me that it works and then some. This stuff is magical.
- We love this stuff and use it for marinades when smoking beef and fish but we also pour it on cream cheese for a dip. It is sweet but has a smoky-spicy heat to it as well.
- It has a great sweet raspberry taste with a hint of smoke and heat. I use it to top chicken and salmon among other things.
Some of the Negative comments about the sauce include:
You May Like: Rao Sauce Where To Buy
Don’t Miss: Huli Huli Sauce World Market
How Do You Buy The Best Fischer & Wieser The Original Raspberry Chipotle Sauce
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Fischer & Wieser The Original Raspberry Chipotle Sauce? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because weve already gone through the whole process of researching Fischer & Wieser The Original Raspberry Chipotle Sauce, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Fischer & Wieser The Original Raspberry Chipotle Sauce available in the current market. Weve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
John Harvards has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but its still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Fischer & Wieser The Original Raspberry Chipotle Sauce that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Fischer & Wieser The Original Raspberry Chipotle Sauce?
- What benefits are there with buying an Fischer & Wieser The Original Raspberry Chipotle Sauce?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Fischer & Wieser The Original Raspberry Chipotle Sauce?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Fischer & Wieser The Original Raspberry Chipotle Sauce, much less the best one?
- Which Fischer & Wieser The Original Raspberry Chipotle Sauce are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Fischer & Wieser The Original Raspberry Chipotle Sauce?
Is This A Low Sugar Sauce
Compared to a storebought raspberry chipotle sauce, this recipe has about half the amount of sugar you find in a storebought version. I did experiment with reducing the sugar even further, but it was a bust. It lacked flavor. Of course, this may vary with the ripeness level of your raspberries. Tasting the sauce periodically as its cooking is a good way to see if youre liking how its progressing.
You May Like: How To Make Velveeta Cheese Sauce
Raspberry Chipotle Chicken Sliders
Thank you, Fischer & Wieser, for providing me with free product to create todays delicious recipe.
These Raspberry Chipotle Chicken Sliders are packed with incredible sweet and savory flavor! Theyre sure to disappear in a hurry!
My family and I have long been obsessed with The Original Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce®. Have you tried it? If not, I highly recommend it. Its a smoky-sweet sauce with just the right amount of heat. Its one of those sauces that you find yourself adding to basically anything and everything on your plate. We typically enjoy it over pork chops or spinach salad or in tortilla wraps and shrimp tacos, but Ive been dreaming of incorporating it into a slider sandwich with shredded chicken, jalapeños, bacon crumbles, cream cheese, and pepper jack cheese.
Today that dream comes true! The ingredient combo is nothing short of incredible! I dont know why I didnt think of it before. Each bite is an absolute treat for the taste buds.
The Original Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce® is the secret, all-star ingredient that totally makes this recipe! Im a fan of its gorgeous color too! These sliders certainly wouldnt be the same without it! I added some into the filling and then drizzled a little extra inside before replacing the roll tops. I know youre going to be crazy for these sliders too!
How To Make Raspberry Chipotle Sauce:
You May Like: Where Can I Buy Aji Verde Sauce
Chipotle Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip Creme De La Crumb
Cream Cheese Chipotle Sauce Recipe. Here are a number of highest rated Cream Cheese Chipotle Sauce Recipe pictures upon internet. We identified it from honorable source. Its submitted by government in the best field. We take this kind of Cream Cheese Chipotle Sauce Recipe graphic could possibly be the most trending topic gone we portion it in google improvement or facebook.